FREE TO A GOOD HOME - BTCC weekend ticket 2nd & 3rd May Thruxton

Stanky

Can I interest anyone in a weekend ticket to the British Touring Car Championship at Thruxton on the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd May 2014?

I do not want any money for this ticket (as I get them gratis due to being a marshal) but please ensure that if you say you want it, you can definitely go, as it bugs the hell out of me when I've given tickets away in the past and the person who gets it doesn't bother to go along, having deprived others of the opportunity.

The ticket gives you access to the circuit and paddock for both days (or just one, should you so wish) but NOT the grandstand, so you can view the racing from the banking anywhere around the circuit except for the seating area.

The bill includes the following:

Renault Clio UK Cup

Porsche Carrera Cup GB

BTCC (x3 rounds)

Ginetta Junior Championship

Ginetta GT4 SuperCup

Formula Ford Championship GB (Sat only)

There is 1 (one) ticket up for grabs, though the holder can bring along an under 12 for no extra cost. As far as I'm aware there are tickets still available at £26 each, or probably more on the door.

I can post this out to anyone who wants it.

If loads of people are interested then names will go into a virtual hat and someone will be chosen at random. Again - please don't say you want it unless you'll definitely go, because otherwise I'll get really angry and turn into the incredible hulk and start smashing things up.

I can provide a provisional schedule of whats happening on both days if required.

One other thing that has crossed my mind, if you can only got for one day but really want to go and can arrange to pass the ticket to someone else who can go the other day, then that's fine with me, but the handover of the ticket will be out of my hands.

To save people unnecessary Googling, Thruxton Circuit is located just to the west of Andover, just off the A303 in sunny Hampshire.

I'm going to say that if you are interested then you have until midnight on Friday to reply to this message as I will be posting the ticket out on saturday to ensure it arrives with the recipient in plenty of time.

BTW this does really exist and I'm not full of shit. I can provide a proper photo of the actual ticket if required to prove I'm not a total wind-up merchant

Just to re-iterate. I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS TICKET. I just want it to be used by someone who will appreciate it.

That is all.