(Cheshire) plains, trains and automobiles FOR SALE NOW WITH TAX

Cavcraft

Lovely - I do miss my old one, and do have some regrets from flogging it last year.

The rear seat on mine was going rather threadbare too, and the base split (I replaced it for a minty one I got off eBay for a couple of quid). Seems that sunlight destroys old Peugeot rear seats!

(I almost said I've got a spare gearbox here for you if you needed it, but I'm thinking you have the suitcase engine as opposed to the TU9, so not much use to you).

Have fun - They are a great mix of an old skool driving experience, with pretty decent reliablity and low running costs.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, plan Z999 ahoy.

If anyone fancies this (now with tax until either start or end of November, I'll double check) they can drive it away for £300. I reckon the o/s/r wheel arch will want a tickle (or fibreglass or something) for the next MOT and I've honestly not looked underneath yet. Fab old thing but the amount of times it's being used means it's an ornament really and I have designs on other things.

I'm in Chester which is about 70 miles north (at a guess) from Shitefest I reckon.

Right, plan Z999 ahoy.

If anyone fancies this (now with tax until either start or end of November, I'll double check) they can drive it away for £300. I reckon the o/s/r wheel arch will want a tickle (or fibreglass or something) for the next MOT and I've honestly not looked underneath yet. Fab old thing but the amount of times it's being used means it's an ornament really and I have designs on other things.

I'm in Chester which is about 70 miles north (at a guess) from Shitefest I reckon.

Is this going to be at Shitefest?