Saab 900 V6 Convertible - Auto - SOLD

gadgetgricey

Not sure if I'm doing the right thing selling this as owned it for a few years, but its not getting used that much so cant really justify hanging on to it. However if the nice weather continues may change my mind :-D

110,000 miles but probably done less than 500 miles since last MOT.
MOT till 31st July.
6 months road tax
Badermatic
Air con (Not working, assume re gas due to lack of use)
Slight oil smell in car occasionally, I assume a seal is leaking on to the exhaust manifold. Never investigated further as just put heater on recirc.
Passenger door has stopped "locking" via central locking on standard. But does lock if deadlock car by extra turn of key???
Scrape to front bumper - Been there since I've had the car.
Rust spot to front bonnet
Small hole in drivers seat.
Car does not have heated seats, I just had a set of buttons so fiited them.
Associated scratches and marks with a car of this age, which can be seen when up close. May polish out but not tried.
Tow bar
Multi disc cd player in boot.
Additional Bass Box added under passenger seat.
Electric Hood fully working without fault.
On occasion shows Brake Light Failure on SID display, but its one of the 4 high brake light bulbs in the boot. The "main" brake lights work fine.
Electric Aerial
Recently had a new Crank Sensor as previous one failed.
Cam belt done about 15K ago by previous owner.
Has "fixings/holes" for rear wind deflector, but sold that a while ago, as always had the kids in the car.
4x Electric Windows all working.
Saab Viking Alloy wheels
Two Keys

Apologies for the "randomness" of the above list, but did not want to miss anything.

Couple of pics below, but then a link to a load more pictures I took this morning.

saabbits010_zpsde698dd3.jpg

saabbits001_zpsd13242cf.jpg

Link below to all photo's including video of roof.

http://s222.photobucket.com/user/gadgetgricey/library/Saab%20900%20v6%20Convertible

Car is located in Halesowen in the West Midlands.

£550 ono.

Any questions get back to me.

Cheers

It's not Saab Turbo fast, as does not have the kick in the back. However 170 bhp in a convertible is plenty. Got it as as an Auto as wanted a lid off cruiser with a bit of poke, rather than a point and shoot car.

Also got a stainless powerflow exhaust back box, so has a lovely "growl"

Cheers

Dave

(Sent from my phone so excuse any typos)

I like that.  I have a rather scabby silver one the same age (complete with buggered hood mechanism) and it has all the required bits to sort this.  Making one nice one from two, and then selling the left overs, is tempting me (severely).

I'd need it to be "stored" for a couple of months, though.......

Is this the same V6 as fitted to the Cavalier of the same era? I remember my mates Cav was absurdly economical.

It is the same engine as the Cav v6, I've been thrashing around in the one I bought off Wuvvum of this parish a couple of months ago and it's returning 29mpg. That includes the occasional moments of madness (read...the sports button is always on, just in case :-D ).

Bloody bargain floppy top driving for someone. Get it bought.

Car now sold.

Looking forward to the standard Petrol Station collection picture from "The Moog"

Sad day at Gadgetgricey towers. Realised last night that I'd owned the car for 8 years, but only done 246 miles since the last MOT.  :-(

Hope you enjoy the car Will.

- Dave -