Popular* small car for sale.

Cavcraft

Everyone's favourite small car for sale.

1994 Corsa 1.4 G-L-S (say it slowly, it sounds posher) hatchback

MOT July 2014

6 months tax (5.5 months really, but 6 months sounds better)

Power steering, central locking and (not very) snazzy wheeltrims.

Very cheap to run, tax and insure, great little runner and as cheap as chips!

Rear door has a dent, no stereo fitted. One tyre is illegal (but I'll find a decent enough one if wanted) and when cold it needs a few revs at first then is fine all day long.

Only have new keeper's part of V5 but you can collect car from my house and a full receipt will be issued

£275 no offers, Chester, Cheshire

Might swap for a good quality cycle, NO BMX bikes, no rubbish

*Small shiter's discount available.

**Not small shiter as in a short person, though they are welcome, small as in small discount.

DSCF1816.JPG

DSCF1811.JPG

DSCF1812.JPG

DSCF1813.JPG

DSCF1815.JPG

DSCF1814.JPG

There was a Merit, no wheeltrims, keep fit windows and those fabulous cloth seats that looked shit but were dead comfortable. The seats in this are very much like the Cavalier GLS ones, really plush.

It'll sell but probably to some masochist who fancies trying out a "retro" car. Those that should be buying cars like this - the unemployed, people on hard times, youngsters needing their first car - are still going to get financed up the the eyeballs for a Clio that'll get repo'ed in four months time.

Regardless, it is a decent motor for the money....

1994 Corsa 1.4 G-L-S (say it slowly, it sounds posher)

I genuinely 'laughed out loud' at that. :lol: That 2 spoke steering wheel looks sporty.

The seats look really nice :)

Vauxhall really excelled at velour upholstery in the 1980s and 90s. B) The ones in my parents' '86 Carlton were superb.

GLS is a decent spec. I had an LS on a P plate and it was pretty miserable .

I had a 1.4 sport as a courtesy car for three months and 10000 miles back in 2000 when it was spanking new and I loved it.

My P reg one was bought as a result of said courtesy car. But it was massively shit in comparison despite only being 3 years old at the time. The LS spec and 1200 engine made it far from fun.

Bargain at that money, these held their value really well for a long time back in the day.

A quick check on DVLA and my W reg sport is still taxed whereas the LS is long dead. Says a lot...

Identical to the one I had! The insurance company took bloody ages to sort out a claim I had, so I managed to rack up 10,000 miles in their hire car, which had only 20 miles on it when they gave me it.

Was very sad when I had to hand it back.

Great wee thing. Did the sport have improved suspension or something? it was 1000% better than the P reg LS.

My sister had an X reg 1.2 SXi in hardon (Arden) blue cracking seats again very huggy and nice material, looked pretty good in that colour with the wraparound boot spoiler (3 door Corsas without this look shite IMO) very odd spec though, because it was basically a 1.4/1.6 Sport with smaller engine, no leccy windows meant you got a CD player, leather steering wheel, central locking, power steering, electric heated door mirrors, colour coded, the wraparound spoiler, sports seats, alloys, rev counter etc but manual windows.

The Merit was uber miserable poverty spec, IIRC early ones didn't even get a glovebox lid or cassette player just a stereo radio, no rear wiper.