Autoshite Help/Information/Posting hints etc.

daveb47

• 3 weeks later...

hi many thanks for letting me sign it is a brilliant site in i was just wondering that when i am reading a topic if there are several pages or more that i cant go to the last page latest comment directly if there are more than 4 pages its ok but if its 10 or more its a couple of hops to get to the last page if you know what i mean i was wondering if there is a way like on other forums that there is first and last page tag i wish i had your broadband speed it probably would not be a question for me sadly i have slugweb here :-(

Noticed that you have just forked out for another software licence Dave. How much do we owe you? Hardly fair you footing the bills etc...

On another note, every time I try to add a photo to a post the whole thing crashes. As in the forum and the browser. Need to re open browser and log in to the forum again...

Have tried different browsers (Dolphin and Google etc) but same result! Is it my iPad?

Ta

Is anyone else struggling to upload photos to posts? 

I click 'more reply options', then 'choose file' which works ok, then when I click 'attach this file' the little rotating arrows go round and round and round until I give up and cancel.

I managed to get a photo to load just now on the grin thread but it took ages (5mins?).

Also have problems with the 'advanced uploader' (I have flash 9).

I'm on a Mac OS 10.6.8 and Safari 5.1.10 if that helps?

Any help appreciated, I'm getting quite a chod spotting backlog to share!

Is anyone else struggling to upload photos to posts? 

I click 'more reply options', then 'choose file' which works ok, then when I click 'attach this file' the little rotating arrows go round and round and round until I give up and cancel.

I managed to get a photo to load just now on the grin thread but it took ages (5mins?).

Also have problems with the 'advanced uploader' (I have flash 9).

I'm on a Mac OS 10.6.8 and Safari 5.1.10 if that helps?

Any help appreciated, I'm getting quite a chod spotting backlog to share!

Works fine for me,uploaded almost instantly

post-1-0-32613400-1417867647_thumb.jpg