Autoshite Help/Information/Posting hints etc.

daveb47

I don't know of if it's just me but a lot of the time I can't get the mobile site to work. Just comes up with an error 500 message.

If I can get it to work I can change to the desk top site but even then some of the site won't work.

Just tried it now and changed this page to the mobile one and it worked but I tried to go back to the main board and it gave the same error message.

The 'Warnings' thing was explained some time ago and can be re-found by using search.  I can't find anything on the 'Thanks' feature.  Just curious - I now have 1 x Thanks and cannot find out why  :-) .

Just means that someone has clicked thanks button on one of your posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All other threads I've tried work, only the eBay one isn't having any pictures. quotes or links. When I click on a new post to start a reply, I get...

View AutoSaved Content (Yesterday 04.24pm)

...and when I click on that, I get this...

Screenshot (1).png

...which doesn't actually do anything. Any thoughts, please? I've tried logging in/out again and my pc rebooted yesterday, so would be surprised if I had to clear my cookies, or whatever it's called. Cheers, Mike.

When I click on a new post to start a reply, I

You shouldnt be clicking on New post,shouldnt even be New post button?

Just put text etc in box at bottom,Either click on image icon in taskbar or click More reply options button if you want to upload images direct.

Sorry, Dave, what I mean is as soon as I click on the box for 'reply to this topic' to post a message, I get that'Autosave content' thing at the botom, but again only on the eBay thread.

*Edit: works if you actually click 'reply to this topic' but not if you just use a new post underneath the thread, if you get what I mean? Anyhow, it's a goer now, thanks mate.

Has the Limeflower pages gone into a timewarp? It is showing for me that the last post was made in November but I was looking at much more recent stuff a few mins ago. I have tried refreshing the main page but it didn't change.

Edit: I'm an idiot, this was not the sales/wants thread I posted in.

• 4 weeks later...

Aye, but if there was a set maximum number of characters before a forced wrap.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ah! Some forums do all

ow an enforced wrap. I

t is not visually pleasing

to read and will not wo

rk on monitors or table

ts of varying widths.

And we see posts that wrap but only fill

half the width of the page "for mobiles" etc

Every forum I've ever used and administrated (ooh err!) has that problem. How to make everyone happy?

Not possible. So let's go for the least evil option. As typing 100 letter words isn't really normal in any language...the developers probably decide to ignore it and allow it to stretch the forum widthways. Only a troll would post "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" etc anyway. And there are banhammers for those twats.

Or else
to the

widescreen

users they

get a strip

of text to

read in
middle of
their page.

:)