Autoshite Help/Information/Posting hints etc.

daveb47

To be fair, Tapatalk is donkeyballs these days. Favourite trick over the last week is to sign me out EVERY HOUR so I have to go to the main forum, sign in, before I can see the open forum.

It's visible again this morning so either cheers for sorting it Dave, or don't worry about sorting it Dave :-)

This has probably been discussed before - possibly at length - but...

Can someone please recommend me a photo hosting site that is less shit than Photobucket?  It really is shite these days with frickin pop-up clickbait ads all over the place.  An app to upload photo's quickly off my phone would be a big bonus.

Cheers, me dears.

I just noticed there seems to be something wrong with Plasticvandan's account, it's bright green, "Validating": 

plasticvandan
Member Since 23 Oct 2012
OFFLINE[/size] Last Active Jan 08 2017 07:09 PM
star_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.png

Community Stats

• GroupValidating

I just noticed there seems to be something wrong with Plasticvandan's account, it's bright green, "Validating": 

plasticvandan

Member Since 23 Oct 2012

OFFLINE[/size] Last Active Jan 08 2017 07:09 PM

star_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.png

Community Stats

• GroupValidating

He spied his arse and left.

Meanwhile can people PLEASE have a quick think before posting threads with questions, stuff they've spotted on Gumtree or whatever and see if there's already a thread going? I've moved a couple very recently, but when people reply I have to delete any responses, then move the original post to an existing thread ('grumpy old man' or 'stupid questions' for example) otherwise it all goes weird.

Is the likes thing top right borked? I get the little pop up number showing how many notifications, but no matter how long I wait after clicking on it the list never loads.

Ignore that ^^^^

It didn't work all day at work or when I got home (different PCs), so obviously it's started working as soon as I posted to ask if it was borked.

Probably a stupid question but every now and again when I click on a thread it reverts back about 2 weeks and I have to scroll back through loads of threads I've read already . Pita on busy threads such as the gom one .

iPhone 5s on mobile theme

I think it tries to pick up where you last read the thread on mobile. Happens to me too (iPhone SE, Chrome).

Also, occasionally, using the mobile site randomly marks every thread on the site as read for me, which is really annoying as I lose where I'm up to with everything.

• 2 weeks later...