Autoshite Help/Information/Posting hints etc.

daveb47

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1. I suddenly only have plain text available for posts. The toolbar and switch to switch between neat and plain text are gone.

2. 'Mark forum read' function no longer available. Before it disppeared altogether, it threw an error 'you do not have the permission...'

3. After pressing the 'like' button on a post, I'm taken to the top of this post, which is a tad tedious if the post contains many pictures.

4. After submitting a new post, I'm taken to the top of the page, not the post I just posted.

Using the latest firefox on Windows 7. Windows just updated yesterday, but the problems started before the upgrade.

5. When posting a post it takes me to the top of the page, not the post I just posted.

6. In the Notifications list, when ticking the box to select all notifications on the page, it doesn't select all notifications on the page.

So far I have restarted a few times and run CC Cleaner to clear all browser history and cookies, but this did not alleviate the issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Its because in wake of various now ex members throwing a childish strop and deleting all their posts themselves instead of just doing what any normal person would do if they didnt want to use a forum again and just not log in/visit it again.

This causes major problems with databases etc.and causes nonsense threads etc.

So now you cant delete your own posts,so if people make mistakes they just edit their post to a .

• 2 weeks later...