Fast but shite Cortina anyone?

CortinaDave

You are correct. Its a 2.3 with the 2.8 shoved in. How do you insure it? well theres two ways of doing it ... one is that the 2.3 and 2.8 engines look identical and it still says 2.3 on the log book which is the way I've gone....The other is that you get a classic policy for no money on one of these.. either adrian flux, footman james or lancaster will give a cheap quote even declared modded. the 2.8 is quite a common upgrade on cortinas. :)lancaster are usually the best for under 25's on the old stuff.its not nearly as tidy as the 2.0S.. the paint jobs not fantastic up close and it needs some bits and bobs but its very solid overall and should go through another test without too much aggro.i may take a swap of some other shite if anyone has anything?

this was my car from 1998 and I was its third owner, there is only 24 2.3 ghias left in the UK...............it needs a weekends fettling and it'll last for years, it has had a load of new bits put onto it over the years, I was gonna have it back but have no space and now have no job thanks to the feckin Goverment :(:(