New! Rootes forum

pogweasel

Pog its a bit mean you can't browse before you sign up? Whats on it?

Soz, I'll sort that, bit confusinng all these 'options' I have!

Autoshite would, however be a poorer place if your input here were to be in any way diminished. Remember A-S *heart* u Pog!

Oh it's not a substitute, but a complement!AS is delightfully silly & fun, this Rootes malarkey is more a pulling together of stuff for the common good :)

Top work Sir Pog! Hats off to you.I'll be popping in, being a dreamer of beige Talbots.Autoshite would, however be a poorer place if your input here were to be in any way diminished. Remember A-S *heart* u Pog!

If you knew how many other forums are already frequented by ones called Pogweasel who have made thousands of posts you would not be worried! :wink::lol:

Well I've also signed up to this one, despite having no connection whatsoever to anything that can remotely be described as having anything to do with 'Rootes' now or in the past.I do however strongly admire Sunbeams (Chrysler in the first instance, then I suppose Talbot), Alpines (again Chrysler in the first instance, then I suppose Talbot) & I also look favourably on Avengers, Tagoras, Sambas & Solaras - and according to the website, you only have to have 'an interest' to sign up, so I did! :wink::lol:I cannot, however contribute to the thread about 'I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!'

The last new car from Rootes would be the Hillman Avenger I think. The Sunbeam is a cut and shut Avenger (literally, you can see the weld if you lift the carpet in the rear footwells) so it probably counts.All fwd Chrysler/Talbot kit, and the Chrysler 180 and Talbot Tagora has its *ahem* roots in France so it's only really related by marriage.