Chod Motorhome

andy18s

Spotted for sale on Facebook in Denbigh,N Wales

starcraft_zpsc495ac0c.jpg

Rob Harrison 1977 ford starcraft 4 berth, 32,000 miles, will be for sale soon, fully refurbished, rebuilt original ford 2.0 pinto engine, 12 months mot at point of sale, very very rare and a huge conversation piece, sensible offers invited, will be ready early may, brilliant for a ford enthusiast, 37 years old, based on the ford Cortina, try and find another like this, thanks for looking, serious offers invited by private message please.

Guest Breadvan72

Why does that link take you to the FB page of a chap who may be very wonderful but whom, from his photo, you wouldn't really want in charge of the local Cub Scout Troop? Harsh, I know, but nature has not favoured him in looks.

Ditto the chodwagon.  FOOOK, that's fooogly.  Also totally ace.

If anybody is interested it's only about 30 miles from me, and I'll be passing that way on Sunday. I've half a mind to try and find it anyway, just to get a few more snaps but I wouldn't want to waste his time by arranging a viewing if not serious. If it's on the street though...stalker alert!

• 3 years later...

ssltZ7l.jpg

This looks like it folds flat onto the roof (if you can be bothered) for travelling.

Arrive at site, unfold it, and you have your very own Punch and Judy show. Or, in this case, Eric Morecambe and Valerie Singleton show.

Comfortable, discreet, and practical, a worthwhile addition to the motor car of any skirt-chasing giffer. Just open it up and in you go, so to speak.

Also available in clear-vinyl for doggers, 6 shillings extra.

sNxzf2F.jpg

"Luv, remember that money we had saved for a holiday to Las Vegas? Well, yesterday I met a bloke in the pub and bought this instead. Now we can go on holiday whenever we like. The world's our lobster. Do you like it? It's a V4 and it has a bed and a cooker. The original ones from new.

How about we take it down to your parents' this weekend, maybe stay over for a couple of days, would you like that?".

SLAM !!!!