Advertising Carnage

KruJoe

While Mrs KJ has C4 on in the background, I cant help but notice this (at least implied) carnage:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zxD8f8jsFdEAs a tat lover, while completely immune to the advertised message, I'm irritated by the implication that one would be better off with a characterless modern overgrown Corsa, Peugeot, or whatever it is.

I HATE this ad!! I can barely bring myself to watch it- yet more incentive to channel surf as soon as the ads come on. Totally off topic, but has anyone else noticed the infuriating trend towards having an ad. break just 5 mins into a programme? Obviously an excuse to increase the ratio of ad viewing time to programme viewing, and therefore increase advertising revenue, but God it's annoying! :evil:

I hate advertisements today and I detest this one I cant bear to have it on my telly maybe because I happen to like BMC 1100/1300 variants and the Apache/Victoria is a favourite of mine. Thank God for the BBC, no ads

Thank God for the BBC, no ads

x2 on that. Welcome to A-S by the way.

There are many of us share your appreciation of ADO16s etc.

...has anyone else noticed the infuriating trend towards having an ad break just 5 mins into a programme? God it's annoying! :evil:

Yep. But we're lucky we don't live in Thailand where all channels at prime-time carry an obligatory 1 hour of royal news, followed by 1.5 hours of soap opera, of which 55% is advertising time! (I know coz I timed it once.) No wonder I spent all evening every day on here! It was either that, or getting daft on that stinking, rotten Chang beer.

Browsing the bay again... this week, I have mostly been annoyed by this flavour of adverts:

Posted Image

Often seen for cars being broken for spares :x