feed my chair!!

outlaw118

Anyone used leather food stuff before?The Ovlov has got half leather seats and I've been told by the albanian/polak/lithuanian bloke who washed it in Asdas that "You must feed leather seat, very good"!!Anyone got a favourite potion?I love Autoglym stuff, I gather they do a cleaner and a "care" bottle. Is it worth the extra £££???Cheers.

I used that Autoglym stuff on some leather seats which were starting to feel brittle, did the job. The cleaner just gets muck out, it's the other stuff which stops it going all brittle and nasty.

The Autoglym stuff is OK, although TBH I used some domestic furniture leather cleaner from the pound shop on my Omega's seats, seemed to keep them supple. If the leather is completely cracked then a kit from Woolie's (advertisers in Prac Classics, not the High St purveyor of Pick N Mix) can get excellent restorative results.

I used find my Scirocco's leather seats used to nibble on my bum whilst I was driving unless I kept them topped up with Jammy Wagon Wheels and Smokey Bacon crisps.When it got really bad though, I had a free sachet of Maguiars (sp?) leather treatment which kept them nicely supple , they weren't bad to start with though so I don't know how well it'd rescue cracked stuff.