Vulgalour Arts - Originals For Sale

vulgalour

Ford Capri £50 inc. P&P worldwide. Sold and gone to Scotland.

post-5335-0-31740200-1391474408_thumb.jpg

This scanned a little strangely, I don't think the scanner likes all of the colours in it... but it's a gold Ford Capri with brown modifications and a dystopian backdrop of 1980s Council flats so that should more than make up for it.

A commissioned watercolour for shiter Bobthebeard of his doggage and his Porsche.

post-5335-0-81737700-1391654307_thumb.jpg

The scanner really didn't like the blues and greens on this for some reason, took a while to get it looking something close to the original artwork.  Other than that, I think this looks pretty good and I'm especially pleased at how well tiny window doggage turned out.

I've got a more affordable and flexible offer of printing open to me, I've just been having some issues getting the 600dpi files sent across presumably due to my internet connection vs file size.  Once I can resolve this issue I'll be making prints available of most of the work you've seen already in this thread which will be more affordable than the originals.

There's also Pinders in Sheffield who do on-demand printing, though I seem to recall that while their prints are very high quality they also have a price tag to match.

My first ever drawing of a coach, a Plaxton bodied Leyland Leopard, the posh bus of my childhood and teenage years for when the "Drop In" community centre were doing daytrips and that sort of thing.

post-5335-0-56492200-1392243532_thumb.jpg

Bus fanciers, if you'd be so kind, I'd appreciate your input on the correct Plaxton castle for the grille and ideas for livery that aren't predominantly white.  I can't find a reference for the local coach firm that used to operate a fleet of these and my memory isn't strong enough to recall the livery beyond it being navy blue and white and possibly striped.