Vulgalour Arts - Originals For Sale

vulgalour

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear it :)

---

Commissions are now CLOSED 

Commissions will reopen on the 9th of January.

Thank you to everyone that left comments, Likes and made commissions this year.

You can also find me in these places:

Twitter- AngylRoper

DeviantArt - http://art-of-angyl.deviantart.com/

RedBubble (printed stuff) - http://www.redbubble.com/people/angylroper

I recently bought a digital tablet so there's a possibility that I'll be doing digital auto art in 2017 alongside the traditional media stuff.  I just have to learn how to use the tablet to its best advantage.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back after a lovely holiday with my other half.  It was really good to get away.  While I was away I took my new digital tablet with me so I could learn how to use the thing without the pressure of work and just have some fun with it.  Turns out, it's not too difficult to get the hang of though it is considerably more time consuming than traditional media while I get the hang of controls and textures and all that.

The first automotive thing I completed is an early 60s Thunderbird which will be available in printed format later this month.

post-5335-0-29023600-1483748809_thumb.jpg

post-5335-0-41668500-1483748816_thumb.jpg

The other is a bit of an experiment and currently unfinished.  One big advantage with digital is that I can modify a basic image to personalise it.  I picked on a Ford Capri and am building a set of accessories that can be added, removed, recoloured, etc. to see what is and isn't possible.  In theory, this is a potentially very affordable way to commission a piece with me creating just the elements that make your car yours, such as rust spots, spoilers, different wheels, graphics, etc. in a way I can't with traditional.  I may also offer a build-a-car sort of thing in the future where you can commission a base model and particular options I then create for it.  We'll see how we go.  For now, here's the beige version.

post-5335-0-88460400-1483749490_thumb.png

I need to have some more practice doing digital automotive art before I set the prices, currently it feels cost-prohibitive given the amount of time it's taken me as I get used to the tools, but it's something I will be offering this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, Connor's pic, it is amazing if I do say so myself and was a lot of fun to work on!

post-5335-0-94117000-1484736350_thumb.jpg

And yes, getting it as a tattoo would be totally odd but then what tattoos aren't?  Flattering that he'd consider having my artwork on his skin FOREVER though.

Uploaded an oldie, but a goodie, to my print shop: Austin Seven http://www.redbubble.com/people/angylroper/works/25030560-austin-seven?asc=t via @redbubble

C3L0N7YWAAApk-i.png

If you buy a clock, the hands come through the starting handle hole in the grille.  Check out the options in the link above.

• 4 weeks later...

POLITE REQUEST

If you go through all the info with me, send references, discuss what you'd like and get a price can you then tell me if you DON'T want to go through with the commission, please?  I don't need a reason, I just need to know so I'm not left hanging.  This has happened quite a lot over the last few months both from users on here and elsewhere and automotive artwork customers are the worst offenders for it.  It's particularly annoying when I send a chase-up e-mail just asking for a yes or a no and am met with radio silence when there had been really good, regular contact.

Cheers.

• 5 months later...