Ebay shite accessories and giffer trinkets

Alexg

Treat your loved one to this spectacularly stunning piece of jewellery.

attachicon.gifs-l1600.jpg

Every girl loves an MG Maestro pendant & chain

If I found a lady that would happily wear that than I would be more in the market for a wedding ring rather than a pendant.

Tasteful clock:

clock-1.jpg

Bargain, although a couple of the Amazon reviews complain that it is very plastic-y and cheap feeling.

Why would you spend £275 importing a clock and then never put batteries in it?

Bidding's quite healthy though, so maybe he'll get the last laugh. Plus, it won't be in his house anymore so it's a win anyway.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chevy-Bel-Air-Cuckoo-Clock/292850427200

A few years ago I bought a 1/3 completed model of the titanic that came in 100 parts at £5.99 each

I paid £50 for it , I did ask why he'd kept buying the parts because all 100 were with it

They just kept coming

I dont think he'd heard the words direct debit before.

Many complete part work kits are for sale on Ebay for 1/2 what they cost

I'd always liked the 1/8 DB5 they did , I saw somebody walking off with 3/4 of one at a boot sale with a big grin on his face , it cost £1000 to build all of it, an old presumably widowed woman had just sold it to him for £30

• 2 weeks later...

I love how the popular spec and above fiesta has a thermostatically controller electric fan as on the base one it just ran constantly. That would have been nice and quiet

It would be nice as the twat never comes on when the engine gets hot but when it's just about to overheat.

Which is why in one Fiesta I've got a manual fan switch fitted.

It would be nice as the twat never comes on when the engine gets hot but when it's just about to overheat.

Which is why in one Fiesta I've got a manual fan switch fitted.

I did the same thing in a Nova I had years ago, I can do something similar now with my current car by turning the air con on

Canadian market Minis had those nerfbars fitted as standard.   Which was great for nudge-parking as the bloke with the Suburban behind you comes within a gnats-cock of your expensive Federal rear light cluster and would have missed it entirely had not the stupid towel rail surrounding it actually made contact with the Chevy bumper and forced itself into said light cluster.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Want to drive around with a slightly loose seatbelt, whilst simultaneously being reminded of the most famous paedophile/necrophile from seventies & eighties television?

20190908_085623.thumb.jpg.7cfc257ff167fe3cce7e60f876693d02.jpg

No eBay link, because these desirable items are from my own personal collection. They are available*, free of charge, to anyone who wants them. 

* Not supplied: cigar, jangley chains, foil blanket or Showaddywaddy.

13 minutes ago, robinmasters said:

Want to drive around with a slightly loose seatbelt, whilst simultaneously being reminded of the most famous paedophile/necrophile from seventies & eighties television?

20190908_085623.thumb.jpg.7cfc257ff167fe3cce7e60f876693d02.jpg

No eBay link, because these desirable items are from my own personal collection. They are available*, free of charge, to anyone who wants them. 

* Not supplied: cigar, jangley chains, foil blanket or Showaddywaddy.

Go on then ill give them a go if still available. Pm me please , I'm off to southern shiters meet in a min