January sales.

Jim Bell

Come down to somerset and drive away a lovely mk1 espace quadra. It is shite but drives ok. I can even pick you up from the nearest station and take you back again when you decide it really is too rough. I will let it go for 375 mot and tax til at least march. There is even petrol in it at the moment

Aldi Coupe? Will let it go for £250 sans MOT or £400 with MOT as it needs a wheel bearing and some brake pads. Has 2 brand new tyres and recent cambelt though.

Slight scratch on a wheel arch where I crashed it into my house for Volksy's amusement. 

Car in Leeds/Bradford area.

n7AlhOV.jpg

We've gorra lorra lorra potential suiters here tonight our Graham!

Contestant number 1): I'm affraid you sport too many doors and too many seats for my currant porpoises.

PvLCpRl.jpgmcYnLOj.jpg

Contestant number Billy):  PM coming.

Contestant number 4): I will never purchase another TU engined Pug ever again. There lies a curse upon my stewardship of them most grave.

And Contestant Nnumber 3): PM coming.

Anyone else looking to proceed to the next round?

My Justy - TBH, someone came down on Christmas Eve to buy on an agreed £550. He liked it and started haggling even though we agreed £550. He was going to take it away there and then, but not for the amount I wanted.

I would now sell for £400 as I'm sick of the sight of it.

11049746776_5b974ba556_h.jpg

It's also had about 10 'I'd like that, take photos of every single angle of the car, in every lighting condition, 20MP format, and then write a song about the car' and then they disappear. Nice car - but would like it to go to someone who would use/look after it/change that f+cking carb. Hopefully people will want once we get a week of snow. :)

My Justy - TBH, someone came down on Christmas Eve to buy on an agreed £550. He liked it and started haggling even though we agreed £550. He was going to take it away there and then, but not for the amount I wanted.

I would now sell for £400 as I'm sick of the sight of it.

11049746776_5b974ba556_h.jpg

It's also had about 10 'I'd like that, take photos of every single angle of the car, in every lighting condition, 20MP format, and then write a song about the car' and then they disappear. Nice car - but do not want.

Have you got this running properly now? 

Jesus Christ I don't know. I put a new carb on it, and it ran fine - then the next day it didn't. I took it off and put the old one on and it runs OK, but I have completely given up now and I'm putting it into the local duffer garage to fix when it opens.

I've stopped editing my RR advert saying 'it's fixed' and then having to say it isn't ffs.

Jesus Christ I don't know. I put a new carb on it, and it ran fine - then the next day it didn't. I took it off and put the old one on and it runs OK, but I have completely given up now and I'm putting it into the local duffer garage to fix when it opens.

I've stopped editing my RR advert saying 'it's fixed' and then having to say it isn't ffs.

If they do manage to get it running tidy let me know! I've wanted one of these type Justys for years. I am serious.

One vote for saving more money and buying a car for about £1000, instead of spunking £600 on a £400 car.

Maybe I am boring?

I'd say buy two cars for £200 each, budget is still intact but you've got twice the chance of reaching your destination on any given day.

One vote for saving more money and buying a car for about £1000, instead of spunking £600  £1000 on a £400 car.

Maybe I am boring?

I'd say buy two cars for £200 each, budget is still intact but you've got twice the chance of reaching your destination on any given day.

Both excellent and commendable ideas.

LOL DIDN'T READ

That's the gamble with unknown and potentially laid up cars, innit.

I have known a few people with petrol variants, GTi's etc and none have had an easy life.

Good servicing goes hand in hand with a good kicking, imo.

Shame not all owners follow this method.