Motor World - DOOMED

Were you just passing through??

Yeah I've got family in Plymouth-will be there again week after next.

TBH the Halfords Professional range of tools are execellent and come with a lifetime warenty............. which is nice!!

Excellent-does that mean that the screwdriver that I bought that the pointy end twisted off the first time I used it will be covered under warranty no quibble? Its been rattling about in my box missus for ooh about ten years.Awfully sorry for the thread hijack chaps :oops:

Were you just passing through??

Yeah I've got family in Plymouth-will be there again week after next.

TBH the Halfords Professional range of tools are execellent and come with a lifetime warenty............. which is nice!!

Excellent-does that mean that the screwdriver that I bought that the pointy end twisted off the first time I used it will be covered under warranty no quibble? Its been rattling about in my box missus for ooh about ten years.Awfully sorry for the thread hijack chaps :oops:
Cool pop in and say hi if the car is there (most days), Im normally on lunch between 1 and 2 so I can chat properly LOLAs long as its part of the Professional Range and it doesnt have moving parts (eg a rachet) I think your covered!! :D

Of interest, I noticed today the one down the road from me now seems to be open, but with loads of "70% Off Sale" type posters. Whether they're clearing out for a restock or closing down forever, I don't know. The one in Castleford is still shut though.If there's one nearby, might be worth having a look to see if you can get a sporty induction kit for your Corsa B or some "Motorsport" seatbelt pads.