ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

Such an helpful* seller running a business but almost not letting anyone into his/her showroom to look at the motorbikes.

Due to the size/weight/fragility and cost of packing and shipping - you must collect this item in person from our premises in Dunkeswell, Devon.

Very sorry - but delivery is not possible on this item unless you organise it yourself - but we can help

We can arrange a courier, but you must pay for this in advance, we are happy to help in any way we can

If you do plan to visit us - you can look at our other things at the same time

Showroom Opening Times: (always check our website before travelling)

Monday - CLOSED

Tuesday - CLOSED

Wednesday - CLOSED

Thursday - CLOSED - view/collections by arrangement

Friday - CLOSED - view/collections by arrangement

Saturday  - OPEN - 11:00 - 16:30

Sunday - CLOSED

that 159k VW

That reminds me of an episode of pawn stars where a guy bought a 5" model of Bobba Fett (star wars) that was some super duper prototype that fired rockets, see, the production model didn't fire rockets so it's the only one in the world ooooaaaahhhh

OK how much,  $100,000

I'll get my buddy in

buddy comes in with the ooooaahhh I just need to nip out and have a wank

values it at $80,000

I just sat there with my fuck off face on thinking , if I had $80,000 in the bank and I said to mrs W , I've spent it, on what , then I open my hand ,er

Same goes for a POS VW camper for 15k let alone 160k

that 159k VW

That reminds me of an episode of pawn stars where a guy bought a 5" model of Bobba Fett (star wars) that was some super duper prototype that fired rockets, see, the production model didn't fire rockets so it's the only one in the world ooooaaaahhhh

OK how much,  $100,000

I'll get my buddy in

buddy comes in with the ooooaahhh I just need to nip out and have a wank

values it at $80,000

I just sat there with my fuck off face on thinking , if I had $80,000 in the bank and I said to mrs W , I've spent it, on what , then I open my hand ,er

Same goes for a POS VW camper for 15k let alone 160k

Serious Disrespect to all Jeddites, Man!

You got da Sheffields M8

TS

;-) 

He's put "Codsworth" 3 times in the ad. It really does make you wonder, WTF.

Most recent MOT was issued by an accident repair shop. Maybe means nothing at all, but it doesn't give a good initial impression in the MOT history for a car like this.

Such an helpful* seller running a business but almost not letting anyone into his/her showroom to look at the motorbikes.

Due to the size/weight/fragility and cost of packing and shipping - you must collect this item in person from our premises in Dunkeswell, Devon.

Very sorry - but delivery is not possible on this item unless you organise it yourself - but we can help

We can arrange a courier, but you must pay for this in advance, we are happy to help in any way we can

If you do plan to visit us - you can look at our other things at the same time

Showroom Opening Times: (always check our website before travelling)

Monday - CLOSED

Tuesday - CLOSED

Wednesday - CLOSED

Thursday - CLOSED - view/collections by arrangement

Friday - CLOSED - view/collections by arrangement

Saturday  - OPEN - 11:00 - 16:30

Sunday - CLOSED

Dunkeswell is just up the road from me if you want anything looked at. I also have an 806 which is perfect for picking small bikes up.

It's strange that I'm putting something that's at 99p in the "Bargains" section, but you can 100% guarantee that this has got a massive stupid reserve on it:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-Leyland-Campervan-Barn-find-Restoration-project-Very-Rare/282732335699

s-l1600.jpg

This is a rare opportunity to purchase an 'original' 1989 converted Leyland Campervan. UK redg. RHD located in Spain.

It's a fucking minibus.

It has a glass fibre body, so no rust.

And a glass fibre chassis too?

Those in the trade will know what a fully restored 1989 Campervan is worth, so please no silly offers or time wasters.

Yes, I've just sold one for £6500. This is a fucked minibus though, It's not a campervan. It's like saying "Those in the trade know what 1000KG of solid gold is worth" when you're selling a biffa bin full of soiled underpants on UK gumtree, collection only, from behind an Old folks home in Bulgaria.

The campervan is advertised elsewhere and may be removed from sale at any time.

I won't hold my breath.

If this was already in my own bloody garden I wouldn't value it at the 99p starting bid. Who the fuck is going to try and get that out of that field and back from spain (£1k?), then (presuming it doesn't snap in half as soon as you pull on the tow rope) spend £5k+ "restoring" it for it to be worth about £1250.

bubble-burst.jpg

Sooner or later, right?

I drove a VW van in the 70s for work my dad had 2 from new a P reg and M reg , even then they were awful to drive why anyone would put themselves through the torture of driving one on a 500 mile round trip and sleeping in it fuck knows

What they cost today buys a nice car and a lot of hotels

I've only ever towed a caravan once ,in 1982, being told by my then girlfriend I wasn't getting any because people will see it moving about put me off for life , some holiday that was , rain, no sex and having to tow it all the way there and back

It's strange that I'm putting something that's at 99p in the "Bargains" section, but you can 100% guarantee that this has got a massive stupid reserve on it:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-Leyland-Campervan-Barn-find-Restoration-project-Very-Rare/282732335699

s-l1600.jpg

It's a fucking minibus.

And a glass fibre chassis too?

Yes, I've just sold one for £6500. This is a fucked minibus though, It's not a campervan. It's like saying "Those in the trade know what 1000KG of solid gold is worth" when you're selling a biffa bin full of soiled underpants on UK gumtree, collection only, from behind an Old folks home in Bulgaria.

I won't hold my breath.

If this was already in my own bloody garden I wouldn't value it at the 99p starting bid. Who the fuck is going to try and get that out of that field and back from spain (£1k?), then (presuming it doesn't snap in half as soon as you pull on the tow rope) spend £5k+ "restoring" it for it to be worth about £1250.

One has to wonder why a RHD camper/minibus/pile of wank on uk plates is in a field over in Spain in the first place.

To me, it looks like it's careered off the road into a ditch and that's where it's been for the past 11 years.

Why people selling junk like this specify serious bidders only is well and truly beyond my feeble mind. You would have to be off your face or having a laugh to consider bidding, never mind actually going out to Spain to look at the miserable thing..