ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

Jerzy Woking, on 09 Sept 2017 - 4:49 PM, said:Jerzy Woking, on 09 Sept 2017 - 4:49 PM, said:

MZ 250 cafe racer on eBay, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132182155696

Take an MZ, put on a pair of ace bars seat unit, some yellow paint and an expansion chamber. Looks ok, but not 4 bags good. (Apologies, can seem to fathom out how to add bay photos on my new phone).

s-l1600.jpg

It does look very good, apart from that ungainly-looking instrument binnacle thing.

But you're right, not four bags good.

I suspect they're mental, based on the "very rare" in the description.

But let's not be too hasty to point the 'mental' finger, there may be more deserving characters out there... for example, how much would you guess the present owner wants for this Maltese-registered 1996 306 cabriolet with just 9,000 miles on the clock?

6906994.jpg

£3000 tops?

No. They want £13,000 for it. That's just £600 less than the RRP of a brand-new Peugeot 208.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C701487

article-0-063FC198000005DC-212_634x747.j

You can currently walk into your local Fiat dealer and come away with a brand new Fiat Panda for £6,995.  Or you could save a cool £1K on that by buying this eight-year-old, 10K mile beauty* from a defunct Malaysian manufacturer that most people have never heard of.

s-l1600.jpg

Must be because it's rare and interesting  :shock:

£7,000 BX!

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/citroen/bx/236323

The guy is delusional

After a £9,000 complete rebuild my 1989 BX 1.7lt TZD Turbo is being sold (as I am returning to Australia) and is now one of the best BXs in the UK.

A complete respray with all doors, bonnet, tailgate, rear guards and windows out. Any rust that was present was cut out and new sections welded in, primed and undercoated with modern materials far better than the factory build. The interior was completely stripped out to check for any problems and rectified. There are over 80 photos detailing the restore process.

All new spheres, new brakes, rear trailing arms re-bushed, timing and auxiliary belts replaced, in fact everything mechanical that was suspect was replaced.

The car has electric windows, electric sunroof, new radio with USB and Bluetooth, new Michelin tyres fitted on sandblasted and power coated rims and the correct hubcaps in perfect condition. The car has done only 120 miles since rebuild.

Now £5900 ono. TBH, if it really has had all that work done there are worse ways of spending five and a half grand.

75.jpg

You can currently walk into your local Fiat dealer and come away with a brand new Fiat Panda for £6,995. Or you could save a cool £1K on that by buying this eight-year-old, 10K mile beauty* from a defunct Malaysian manufacturer that most people have never heard of.

s-l1600.jpg

Yeah true however i'll bet whoever's selling this will finance the Perodua at a spectacular rate for the sort of customer who can't even get a mobile phone on a contract.

Spending a mere 6 Grand to scare the living shit out of countless little children

and leave them traumatised for life actually sounds like a fair deal to me,

so I'm not quite sure why I'm posting this into this thread.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/half-scale-little-red-bus-with-automata-and-clock-trailer-included-/182774069173

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Contains fully animated characters, music and lights.  Timed for half hour performances.

The ultimate horror show.