ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

Because Vulgalour makes it look easy.

On the other hand what are the odds that when that is dragged backwards out of its space the bulkhead forwards stays exactly where it is

From my spotted FRED, local to me, price was £12,995, price now dropped to £10,995, paintwork done by Stevie Wonder, it's peeling around all the window rubbers, showing an original creamy yellow colour, has been retrimmed in cream leather, not a practical colour really for a camper, and is a normally aspirated diesel, so slower than a slow thing from Slowtown. Overpriced crap worth about £3k on a good day

post-5211-0-17444800-1502831165_thumb.jpg

From my spotted FRED, local to me, price was £12,995, price now dropped to £10,995, paintwork done by Stevie Wonder, it's peeling around all the window rubbers, showing an original creamy yellow colour, has been retrimmed in cream leather, not a practical colour really for a camper, and is a normally aspirated diesel, so slower than a slow thing from Slowtown. Overpriced crap worth about £3k on a good day

attachicon.gifVW Camper D748KPW.jpg

12 previous owners

MOT Test April 2017 at 101,279 miles

Cazana valuation £1,730. Yeah right, you try buying one for as little as that

5090048023_6a245ba9d8_b-762x360.jpg

12 previous owners

MOT Test April 2017 at 101,279 miles

Cazana valuation £1,730. Yeah right, you try buying one for as little as that

5090048023_6a245ba9d8_b-762x360.jpg

You can see that cream showing through around the window rubbers, it even still jas those same 'poundland' wheeltrims on it

2 door Range Rover Scene tax?

CLASSIC 2 DOOR RANGE ROVER INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PARTS. ALSO MECHANICAL PARTS

BARN FIND

Quelle fuckin suprise

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLASSIC-2-DOOR-RANGE-ROVER-INTERNAL-AND-EXTERNAL-PARTS-ALSO-MECHANICAL-PARTS/263140945738?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140107083358%26meid%3D9acaeea803da4d909d229a334b244d0e%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D202001943749&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850

Except ! just about everything in the photos is late 1980s / 1990 4 door. Therefore if he were to start it at £35 he might get some bids but at £350?

Avin a Giraffe mate! 

s-l1600.jpg

What is this shit about?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-TOYOTA-3-0-V6-24V-4-SEATER-OFF-ROAD-SAND-RAIL-DUNE-BUGGY/122647539787

s-l1600.jpg

THIS BUGGY IS UNBELIEVABLE IN SIZE AND POWER AND WOULD BE AMAZING TO DRIVE ON A BEACH OR DESERT, FIELDS etc

We are in the UK, ffs. What you really need here is a fucking heater!

Anyway, yours for only* 10 bags if you know a suitable beach or desert in your vicinity,

or a farmer who wouldn't give you both barrels if you took it to one of his fields.

What is this shit about?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-TOYOTA-3-0-V6-24V-4-SEATER-OFF-ROAD-SAND-RAIL-DUNE-BUGGY/122647539787

s-l1600.jpg

Anyway, yours for only* 10 bags if you know a suitable beach or desert in your vicinity,

or a farmer who wouldn't give you both barrels if you took it to one of his fields.

At first glance the child in me thought 'that's pretty cool'. The more I looked though, the more I realised the child in me is a moron.

You're absolutely right Junkman, it's pretty much flipping unusable. As evidenced by this . . . .

WAS BUILT IN 2015 BUT NEVER USED STILL HAS THE PLASTIC ON THE BUCKET SEATS

Which might have something to do with this . . . .

​Item Location: Derby, United Kingdom

Not Derby, United Arab Emirates.

Also . . . .

FOR OFF ROAD USE

RUNNING ON ROAD TYRES YOU WOULD NEED TO CHANGE TYRES IF YOU WANT TO USE IT OFF ROAD

Brilliant.

I could go on as this steaming mound of lunacy just gets worse the more you study it. Those front arms look like they would snap back and shatter into a million eyeball seeking shards if they hit a particularly thick stemmed dandelion, and the claim that 'this awesome bit of kit has a power to weight ratio like nothing else' is just not true. 1200kg and 280bhp is actually a power to weight ratio like a lot of else.

Anyway, my brain deserves to think about something that isn't this now. I just hope the child in the person who built it has been thoroughly slippered and sent to bed with no tea.

Plus it's got fucking monster energy logos all over it.

That bloody logo is always an extremely off-putting thing when applied to anything other than a can of energy drink (then it's simply very off-putting instead of extremely).

Building a 'beach buggy'; when you live in land locked Derbyshire really does reek of more money than functioning braincells, it is worth about 27p, and 2nd on the Monster graphics, they scream WANKER!! in 50 ft high neon letters.

This belongs in the JFSI thread, what a steaming pile of dogshit, would be good for turning up at a Sherpa Sports meet, they would choke on their beer with bits of twig in

What is this shit about?

s-l1600.jpg

Are the brake discs on that off of a mountain bike?

How about sixteen bags for £4k worth of restored Austin A30 saloon. 

post-3865-0-72219800-1503125458_thumb.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122653419503

For that price, you don't even get a picture of the interior, just a single blurred picture of the dashboard. The guff about the paint scheme being for the Queen's Coronation is utter nonsense. Balmoral Blue was only offered on the AS3, not the AS4, and never with two-tone paint (apart from in certain export markets). The paint doesn't even look like Balmoral to me. I think it's been painted in a non-standard colour scheme, complete with matching steering wheel and dashboard shelf, has certainly had some body repairs and the doors aren't a perfect fit either. We don't even get to know if it's got its original registration number. 

Verdict: clueless chancer.

What is this shit about?

s-l1600.jpg

I reckon that must be the best IVA fail eva

FOR OFF ROAD USE BUT COULD BE MADE ROAD LEGAL

so could my ride on lawn mover with enough cash thrown at it*

numbnuts prob watched Topgear and thought "I could get me some o dat and it could retain the id off the family Toyota Grande HiAce"

* I dont have a ride on lawn mower but if I did . just saying like