Hyundai Lantra Stunt Video!

Believe it or not, Hyundais are quite competent at stunt driving. I learnt most of my tricks in my 1994 Hyundai X2 (on private roads of course) and I have found some of the stunts difficult to repeat in other cars. I believe it is something to do with their Mitsubishi sourced designs, for instance the X2/ Lantra platform is basically just a Mitsubishi Lancer.

Very neat looking cars indeed. The Youtube person who commented that the video was "cool, but ugly cars" should have his face steamed off, much in the same way as you would steam open a letter, but it`s someone`s face instead.Wonder why the Coupes remained static throughout? You`d think they`d want to show them off as well.

I liked the Lantra before them, I think the original flava. I recall going to the motor show in about 1991 and being very excited by them, an actual real car (not a banger or Eastern Bloc 60's fiat rip) that my folks might, just might* be able to stretch to in order to save crushing teenage embarrasment. (*They didn't. Bastards)