Kennedy's captures - 1st May - Science

seth

A slightly random update of phone pics.

Posted Image

Welsh Minor

Posted Image

I was sat at traffic lights and both times I tried to get this something drove across. :roll:

Posted Image

Crusty VW bus outside Peckham Halfords

Posted Image

Nearly a photo of a Mustang

Posted Image

Over the road from viewing the new Seth-car.

Posted Image

And around the corner from there. As I'll be back soon I'll try and get a better shot of this.

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Here's a few more spots from the last month or so.

Accordian

Posted Image

"Proper" 911. Front left wing was very crusty.

Posted Image

Remarkably un-messed with.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spied this in the middle of Hampstead but pretty sure its the one I saw parked near us a couple of times when we had the 95.

Posted Image

Just documenting the fact these seem to float about these parts a bit.

Posted Image

Sunny

Posted Image

I normally see this roller in the dark so when I saw it in daylight, discovering it was coved in gold I was well impressed!

Posted Image

Ickle

Posted Image

Camp

Posted Image

I was oop in the North West for the weekend and took a trip across to see R-R good egg, KevfromWales. This is his daily. Its been converted to take a wheelchair in the back so has a massive open and low floored rear deck. He regularly fills it with car parts and drives around the country collecting/delivering stuff.

Posted Image

This was in his storage unit. Its actually in really good nick and won't meet the waste paper basket for the foreseeable future.

Posted Image

He took me for a ride out to a local old-car heaven. I had forgotten to take my camera and so photography was tricky but this place is amazing! Mostly full of cars that have been picked up by the owner of the land/building for nothing. There are some real unusual vehicles!

Posted Image

Note the line-up of Invacars.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also stopped by a tat house with these outside. Front Rapier was last taxed in '07 but wings were pretty crusty now.

Posted Image

Wonder what lies in the garage at the back?!

Posted Image

I'll finish with a cool one pillar suspension bridge I came back over.

Posted Image

He took me for a ride out to a local old-car heaven. I had forgotten to take my camera and so photography was tricky but this place is amazing! Mostly full of cars that have been picked up by the owner of the land/building for nothing. There are some real unusual vehicles!

Posted Image

Note the line-up of Invacars.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My boyfriend asked the owner if he would show us round, for my birthday present. Sadly he said no :cry:

• 4 weeks later...

Louise, I hear he is quite protective and I'm not surprised.

Time for some more?

Quality local Mazda! I saw this for the first time one evening a few weeks ago and then less than a week alter spotted it while on the school walk

Posted Image

Posted Image

Proper Sid'n'Doris Bluebird.

Posted Image

OMG modernshite! V6 turdblower Pheaton. Surely that must be povo spec? Worth about 3p in a few years I reckon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Can you tell what it is yet? Nice 02 on our way to some fireworks

Posted Image

Great Autoshite spec Mini variant.

Posted Image

I spotted a child seat on the pass side and one facing backwards too. It was also full.

Posted Image

Just went back through this thread, some quality shots in here.I should reallly go to London one day and just take photos, not that much for a travelcard from here.Agh, reminds me, the last time i was in the city i saw a MKI sierra parked up in Belsize park, owner was exhibiting some strange artwork....Also, your previous update to this has reminded me i need to get a picture of a rapier near here.

Sorry Mr Sceptre, of course its a Sunny. I did know that. Honest.

Here's a selection from the NEC though I've tried to upload stuff other than has already been plastered up everywhere.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great line up of '34 Fords.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I really like Peerlessesesesesses.

Posted Image

I've seen the publicity around this car but nice to see it in the flesh. Hadn't realised it was different on each side!

Posted Image

Next to the fastback was the Climax Herald coupe repro. Runs a Toyota 5 speed box.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I mentioned to Mrs Seth that while the Cochinelle concept next to this was pretty radical, the Bijou is still pretty mad looking for a production car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This Commer is oh so straight. Check the reflection.

Posted Image

Sunbeam Venezia.

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Not a huge amount to update this with unfortunately. I guess pickings are slim in the winter.

Posted Image

This was Christmas Day at Corley Service on the M6. I pulled up next to him as he had the bonnet up but said he was just tweaking the carbs - no major issues.

Posted Image

This appeared close to home recently.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fairly sure this Honda is one I see driving about quite a bit bu not caught it parked before. Misc hubcaps

Posted Image

OK, this next one isn't shite. But this was last Wednesday when we had the deluge of snow. About 4" had fallen when I saw this and only major roads were generally clear. Resptcet!

Posted Image

Final coupe were seen in Cambridge on a visit with an American friend on New Years eve.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Sum mo'

Used the jet pack for the school run a couple of weeks ago and got lucky!

Posted Image

I think this was the same day or maybe the day after?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A disabled Merc.

Posted Image

This was the only spot I managed on that run to pick up the Herald bulkhead. I thought it was lowered at first but I think it just had four people in it.

Posted Image

Did the half term museum thing today. Here is ickle_seth making a wankel turn. We don't discuss these engines in her presence.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

One day perhaps the Autoshite IT team can get their hands on a computer of this unquestionable power.

Posted Image

Oh. Hang on, cars!

Posted Image

The well known stack

Posted Image

with its prize at the bottom.

Posted Image

Posted Image