Kennedy's captures - 1st May - Science

seth

If it doesn't have tax or SORN the chances are it's been cubed.

Or exported, especially if it's something special. I've seen an old Granny limo here that had the old UK plates on for a show, ran them through DVLA site and showed up like that, no tax or SORN

• 3 weeks later...

Or exported, especially if it's something special. I've seen an old Granny limo here that had the old UK plates on for a show, ran them through DVLA site and showed up like that, no tax or SORN

Ah but it should then have an export marker e.g. :-Fuel Type PetrolExport Marker ExportVehicle Status Unlicensed

• 2 weeks later...

I usually pop along to the model Engineering Exhibition at Ally Pally. The show itself is quite amusing as it must be the greatest annual concentration of 50-70 year old men (very few women there) of the sort that normally whittle away at lumps of metal in their sheds.

The car park usually has a couple of good spots. First time I've seen a MkIV outside a car show environment for a very long time I reckon.

Posted Image

This Merc owner probably had a real posh lathe and mill in his shed to match his choice of car.

Posted Image

Caught up with this on the way home. Looked like white haired old lady?

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

A couple more recent finds.

Supercar shite?

Posted Image

This Fiat was class! Note sticky tape headlight fixing. Was being driven out of this Disabled spot straight across the traffic in a U turn by its elderly owner, probably called Sid.

Posted Image

Studentville Trabby. Saw it driving around looking for a space.

Posted Image

This was outside a pub where I was meeting a few people including possibly Torsten. On seeing this I assumed Mr T was inside but it turned out not to be!

Posted Image

Another lovely Alfa being driven in todays slush/wet/salt mixture.

Posted Image

Lovely set of Bristols :lol: White one looks like a Beaufighter..(Loved the point in the Top Gear interview with Jennifer Saunders, where she said that she always wanted a Bristol.. When Clarkson asked why, she said "Well for a start they make a good joke")

The car park usually has a couple of good spots. First time I've seen a MkIV outside a car show environment for a very long time I reckon.

Posted Image

Swwiinnnggg baby

This Merc owner probably had a real posh lathe and mill in his shed to match his choice of car.

Posted Image

OMG stunning 8)8)8)8)8)

This Fiat was class! Note sticky tape headlight fixing. Was being driven out of this Disabled spot straight across the traffic in a U turn by its elderly owner, probably called Sid.

Posted Image

Headlight damaged sustained in a Parisien tunnel perhaps?
:lol: Very poor taste! Could make some cash out of that photo flogging it to a downmarket newspaper...