My Citroen "fleet"

mnde

Graeme, in the unlikely event that you ever wish to sell that beautiful machine...?

well ya never know... Just got back from the CX rally all the way down near Milton Keynes from Glasgow - performed flawlessly the whole way, it runs well on LPG too and this very CX won a prize! I didn't expect that as I never go for these concourse things (goes against the shite philosophy) but it seems at CX events everything that goes through the gate is 'in'. Also , even if you're in a non CX or a non Citroen you're still up for it! I quite like that approach. There was a spectacularly sheddy blue GS estate there that I really liked.I got back last night at 2am stopped at lights about 2 mins before home and a guy in an early Mk1 Cavalier pulled up next for a nod and a wave, weerd - you travel all that way and it's at the last stop you see a fellow retro and it was 2am on a 'skool night'. Saw loads of Minis and VW campers (scene type) on the M1 and M6 on Sunday an 80s Lotus Esprit and a white Mk2 Cortina travelling North on the M1 somewhere in the midlands on Sunday morning but otherwise not much old stuff which was disappointing for a Sunday with good weather. I love the A1 and M1, it's where I spot the most old tin during the summer.