The Girls of Autoshite

pogweasel

Posted Image

Is it me or is she hiding, pretending not to be in until the tiresome twerp in the unreliable sports car gets the hint and leaves? :)

Have some more...

PUUUUSH!

Posted Image

I thought the idea was to show how much luggage fitted in the boot, not to show how much didn't.

Posted Image

Not overly convinced how 'shite' this is, but a squintillion out of ten for such innuendo.

Posted Image

**Edit: Rehosted innuendotastic pic

There's a lot going on in that Citroen ad ...Woman presumably arriving at ski resort, woman with tartan rug leaving, porter wondering whether to bring in or take out luggage, red waitcoat on the balcony looking aloof, man with dogs (are the big ones St Bernards) and then two non Citroens in the car park ...Complex - perhaps a metaphor for the car?

• 2 weeks later...
Excellent! 5th picture down = ZAZ TavriaI saw a couple of those in Malta, didn't have a clue what they were, all I could take from it was it had a badge on one of them saying Tav....? something or other - I forgot to be honest! My first thoughts on seeing it was 'Ahh Citroen Axel or Oltcit!' but no... it was like a Citroen Visa meets Renault Fuego meets R14. It did smack greatly of Eastern Block though so not surprised to find out it is! Prime shite either way! 8)