Ebay Buyers - Interesting Bunch

Spottedlaurel

FAO Pog, RW and the others on here who sell odd stuff on eBay - do you ever wonder about the people you sell stuff to? I've shifted a load of brochures this week and sometimes click on their feedback to see what else they get up to.One chap has bought loads of Ford 6000 RDS CD players stereos, and most intriguingly someone in France seems to have quite a taste for lesbian goods and Chrysler/Talbot Alpines...

Arr, I like to have a nose through, see if there's any treasure amongst the mundanity. It's a particularly enjoyable game with those you meet "in person", and especially if you look 'before'. Trying not to smirk as some middle-aged grey-lord hands over a couple of hunnert whilst you picture his normally refined form in that man-size leather basque and size-11 knee-length PVC boots.... Magnificent.

yes i wonder about what people think of mine, as the few items bought with my account vary somewhat.. includesA Saab 9000SA Small Clutchbag (Flatmates honest)2x 50cm Hello Kitty Stickers (Birthday pressy honest)MSR Extreme Sports Carbon Element Water Filter.To anyone it would appear that i am an old executive saloon driving transvestite, with and aversion to outdoor sports and twee cartoon characters... DAMN DAMN DAMN :shock::roll::lol:

Not really played that game much, but might do now! The bloke who bought my Granada had previously purchased some, ahem, racy undergarments in a size 24 - but then he bought his wife with him when he collected it and I can understand they were for her (he was even bigger). My wife has her own eBay account these days so I don't have to worry about that!Just back from the 304 rescue mission - my part ended much sooner than Wuvvum's - last I saw was him happily trundling towards Watford on the M25 - so hopefully we will have some pics and a full writeup from him later.Interesting endorsement of the Alpine range by your Continental "friend", though.

That was superb! Makes a change from all the "fast delivery, gr8" and "CREDIT 2 EBAY" boredom.I tend to leave rather fruity-sounding feedback, unless I'm bored, in which case I just use variants of "Superb" and "Lovely stuff".

• 1 month later...