Any one else watched Hack n Pack shop on YouTube?

Bobthebeard

Have learned a lot from this guy. Very watchable and useful stuff about doing bodywork repairs to old tat. New York based, run by a guy called Pisser, but he taught me all I know* about welding and painting vee hickles. Pisser is a bit of a legend when it comes to repairing car bodywork.

Yes.

His series of videos showing the rebuild of a rolled Ford Maverick on the cheap was pretty interesting watching.

Though I fear for the state of his lungs, judging by the large quantities of cigarettes he consumes together with sanding without a dust mask.

Thanks to this thread I spent too much time watching Mighty Car Mods from Australia on YaTube! yesterday.

They may be a bit JDM for some tastes, but do appreciate tiny obscure cars and have a sense of humour I get along with.

Aye his constant "Yip" is quite annoying. Also although I've been known for the odd quick and dirty repair myself there's a of BIAS (bodge it and scrarper) involved in the repair.s On the a wheel arch repair I watched he just cut a bit of grot out thhe the inner arch (didn't repair it) then tacked a repair panel on over the top of a big rust hole he just knocked through with a hammer. So no inner arch, welded on over rust hole. YIP.

Just had a quick look... sorry, but that bloke's constant talking is VERY annoying and his american accent sets my teeth on edge.

:-)

I assumed that constant talking is useful* in a 'how to' video.. Also he is in New York....

My bad.

Taken in the spirit in which it is done it seems good to me.. Maybe an acquired taste though.