Hello

hugh janass

Hello people :)

Got directed to this site by mk2 craig. cheers craig.

well looks like an excellent site too.

Craig started a thread over on xrtwo.com called fiesta spotting, ive had my camera on me since and not spotted a single mk1or2 but i've managed to find a few other "old thingys" so here goes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Welcome!Sure I read somewhere (maybe Practical Classics mag?) that there were only about 9 Itals left on the road?! They seem to be everywhere lately. And thats a good thing.

Yeah, that's total codswallop - there were at least that many at the BMC/BL Rally at Peterborough. All these publications seem to have jumped on the bandwagon that the Marina and Ital are rare as hens teeth, but fail to point out it's only in relation to the number built. A handful of survivors from a million built could only indicate one thing - they were crap....Ha! :P

That Kadett B Coupe has been on here before via somebody....

I think craig did it on his behalf-when it was difficult to register on here :lol:
It was actually spotted by another Welsh xrtwo.com member who was wanting on here about a year back:

Posted Image

Wonder what delights might be inside that garage? :)

Top quality stuff by the way, the blue Mini amuses me, the mk1 rear lights are probably the first stage in a mission to ring the shell with an older ID... :D

That Kadett B Coupe has been on here before via somebody....

I think craig did it on his behalf-when it was difficult to register on here :lol:
It was actually spotted by another Welsh xrtwo.com member who was wanting on here about a year back:

Posted Image

Wonder what delights might be inside that garage? :)

Wasn't that somebody else who wanted to get access onto here? Did they ever manage to in the end?

EDIT: actually, I thought the story was that the Kadett belonged to the person who wanted to join....? Or have I just made that up?