Morris's drip feed of french shite -now with renaults+talbot

morris_ital_lover

Hello All,Just got back from France and have some wonderful pictures however as the title says this is a drip feed and all I can say is, it will be built up to a very rare (non tagora though) talbot and renner!sorry if photos don't appear/are too big, will sort it out!http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=64548252&photo_id=1749862167*m0rris(oh crud image not working any help?)

You need to make a note of that 8-digit number that your "album" is in Photobox, then log out and search for it again - you need to apply the "share it with the public" option to do this.Then it's just a case of right-clicking on each picture (the 400X300 preview) and copy n' paste the long string between the bit.

Posted Image

got it finally, nice(ish) early renault 5 spotted near the market square in bayeux...

along with this handsome couple...

Posted Image

and these two.....

Posted Image

sorry for not vry good photos had to snap and run because I didn't want the french owners to spy me and chase away swearing in french etc!

m0rris

Posted Image

Nice original Renner 5 you saw there Maurice, I passed through the entire length of France on a CHARIDEE BANGA RALLY in late 2006 and didn't see any at all, though I did clock what looked like a dormant R14 which obviously caused me to cream 'em.

moving onwards and upwards to more shitey things.....

Posted Image

there are quite a few of these, they are their equivilant of the metro, but sound like tractors and really are quite crap!

Posted Image

sadly not too many of these, more renault 4 and 2cvs then these :cry: !

Posted Image

suprisingly straight seaside volvo probably won't be for long though :shock: !

Posted Image

more tantalising van shite in the form of this peugeot, don't know aymore details about it but it wasn't looking in too bad nick, a few around but the french use quite alot of old vans with peugeot commer/dodge space van lookalikes being common as livestock/marketstall luggers!

more soon... inc v.rare renault!

m0rris

Posted Image

there are quite a few of these, they are their equivilant of the metro, but sound like tractors and really are quite crap!

Probably an Aixam

Posted Image

more tantalising van shite in the form of this peugeot, don't know aymore details about it but it wasn't looking in too bad nick, a few around

Peugeot J5

but the french use quite alot of old vans with peugeot commer/dodge space van lookalikes being common as livestock/marketstall luggers!

Peugeot J7 & J9

Posted Image

Simca 1100 VF2!!! How could you not get close ups of that?? If I had spotted that I would have been dancing around like a mad thing! It would have been my spot of the holiday. I hoped to see one in Malta (but didn't), and yes if I'd seen one there it still would have made my holiday despite everything else there was to see!

9/10 spots

3/10 pictures

Hey Regie where's your hol snaps then? :) 0/10 for photos so far... ;)

All in good time my friend! It's taking time to get them all together. I only managed to get back online last night after over a month of non connectivity (due to house move) then PC non cooperation (for reasons still unknown but it then rectified itself after working fine the day before the move then suddenly not working once at the new place) so I've been right up against it. Only got back from Malta on Saturday, & haven't had a chance to do anything about anything until now.I basically filled a 2gb memory card & the phone memory of my mobile, the 1gb card plus phone memory of my mum's phone once I'd filled mine plus quite a few pictures on my Digital camera, so there must be several hundred pics I would estimate.

Posted Image

thats cos they are 500ish cc most are diesel and for banned people or people with no driving license, normally 70 somethings doing 20kmph in the damn things...i like creaping up on these then dropping the olop down afew gears and roar past...