Toon trip 08

pandamonium

Booked a weekend away in Whitley bay this bank hol, heres how it went.

Ready to go...

Posted Image

Met up with some like-minded people!

Posted Image

Spotted this! - 1.6 Auto... Chances of the owner being under 60?

Posted Image

And this!

Posted Image

Extra shite points? LHD!

Posted Image

Quote of the weekend from a caravan site dweller - 'Its been lowered hasn't it?' Err, no sh1t sherlock.

Posted Image

Acquired some new wheels.

Posted Image

Spotted on the way home.

Posted Image

And I'm back!

Posted Image

Did just under 850 miles this weekend! Car has been spot on, deserves a rest now, having been thrashed up and down the country two weekends in a row now. **** does maths in head****I've done over 7,000 miles in this car since I got it in Nov07 which means in 10 months I've done as many miles as the previous owner would have taken 6 1/2 years to do! :shock:

2CV-GB meeting in North Yorks this weekend - I spotted shed loads of them [2CV's not Ladas] round Thirsk on my way back home. Was in Bridlington myself - Tat free zone excepting a A type Transit Camper

Warhammer gold, as the currency in the Warhammer world, plays an important role in the economic system. The experience plays take in game kinda depends on how much Warhammer gold they have. To amateur players, they do not have much time to play the game, not even farming Warhammer online gold. So most of Warhammer players would like to purchase Warhammer gold.

Warhammer CD-key are the codes which be used to active your Warhammer Accounts. Warhammer Timecard then will be needed after your Warhammer Accounts have been activated. That means you have to use both Warhammer CD-key and Warhammer Timecard after you creat an Warhammer account, so that you can access to the Warhammer world.

Buy Warhammer CD-key and Warhammer Timecard from us, experience our Instant delivery and Secure transaction.

For further information about the Warhammer CD-key and Warhammer Timecard, Please keep an eye on warhammer powerleveling

Some sh1t Sherlock? Go boil your head.Datsuncherry: I reckon it's a seaside thing. Many moons back when me and swmbo used to go to Rhyl for days out (and no, I haven't got a clue why we went there either) there was shed loads of old stuff about. At one point I was convinced that BMC must have just dumped every single unsold Oxford and Cambridge between Prestatyn and Rhyl and left the keys in the ignition, you couldn't go 1/4 mile without seeing one and even in 1982-ish there was one still being used as a taxi!It must be something to do with people retiring I reckon: they buy a small house by the sea and take their old banger with them.I'd go to Rhyl again and take my camera as I'd be willing to bet it's ram full of crusty seventies/eighties J-tin (and probably all hearing aid beige), but it's such an utter sh1t hole it's not worth going there now.