Nurse, he’s out of bed again!

Six-cylinder

My friend rents a barn on a farm and the farmer has dumped his out of MOT/Tax Citroen C15D van opposite my friend’s door partly in the way. The easy thing to do you would have thought was to ask the farmer to move it, but no my friend with other friends from a closed Facebook group, had a bizarre backwards auction resulting in him bidding and winning the auction on my behalf as I was away on holiday.

Now I could have just refused to participate in the nonsense but a C15D van fits my liking of Citroen Visas and at scrap value how can I go wrong!

The plan is for my friend to take it to his local garage, as he is 30miles away and get it MOTed. The garage has already quoted £120 to MOT it for the farmer who refused that amount of work. Unfortunately the garage is very busy and cannot take it in until the 20th June so I will have to wait until after then for it.

C15Van_zps8898ccde.png

Looks pretty straight, though the odd ways to come about ownership seems a bit, well, odd.

Still Im on day something of a 21 day stretch at work of 8 and 13 hour shifts and to be honest everything is starting to look a bit strange now....

Looks good that, I have found a towbar of one in my cave of shittm  you know where to come!

I would consider trading for the same for a Xantia estate, or some rear spheres for similar...

I was not planning to fit a tow bar to the van but will keep it in mind.