Autoshite lexicon

Formula Autos

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bleb - A unit of weld.

Sparkle stick - Bleb dispenser.

Electric glue: method of joining new metal to old rust to varying levels of penetration (Matron...!) and permanence, usually involving an excess of sparks, cursing, localised burns and an unusual partial suntan.  See also: references to the waste products of pigeons.

Electric glue stick: weapon (potentially dangerous) used to varying levels of competence in processes described above.

• 11 months later...

Pineappled: taken to the extremes of 'scene' 'coolness', as in the case of VAG-tosser owned vehicles that had assorted manky/crusty/rusty old shite applied to roof racks until the ultimate destiny of this wank-fest was reached; the application of a pineapple. Also, a prediction of the destiny of certain aged Wolfsburg produced products when spotted on eBay, summed up in the phrase "that's bound to end up Pineappled". See also; Scene tax

• 1 month later...

GLF - Gar'n Like Fuck

A meeting of Scotoshiters at a drag strip to see whom can kill their home tuned veg powered dizzer the quickest.

Bonus points are awarded for breaking down en route to the event.

Gaun' Like Fuck. "Sorry officer, I did not observe that nun's kitten transporting vehicle, I was too busy gaun like fuck."

See also 'moar booost': the process of wringing an extra 10bhp out of a shite Skudder by the magic of digital manipulation, so it grenades at some random (and unknowable) point in the future. See also Czechoslovakian Roulette.

Skudder: Skoda belonging to Scotoshiter, possibly enjoying* moar booost and FTPing. And ridiculous fuel mileage.

I could spend all day explaining the Scotoshite/SVM miasma.

Gaun' Like Fuck. "Sorry officer, I did not observe that nun's kitten transporting vehicle, I was too busy gaun like fuck."

See also 'moar booost': the process of wringing an extra 10bhp out of a shite Skudder by the magic of digital manipulation, so it grenades at some random (and unknowable) point in the future. See also Czechoslovakian Roulette.

Skudder: Skoda belonging to Scotoshiter, possibly enjoying* moar booost and FTPing. And ridiculous fuel mileage.

I could spend all day explaining the Scotoshite/SVM miasma.

"Moar boost" is used in the quest for the holy grail of "All Teh Boost" - this is an unobtainable condition by dint of the fact you can ALWAYS add Moar boost.

Some triple turbo's Cummins have got close..

Golf Course - any 700 series Volvo with AstroTurf headlining. It is Ill advised to request to play the back 9 with the owner..