Made it in life: Dacia Denem

Sam Glover

Bloody Hell :shock: That is amazing - must be one of the only ones left...(I mean in RHD obv)

You just need an RHD estate now to go with it. I'm sure you can find one :lol::D

Its acquisition it was almost disappointingly easy.

I've been looking for one in a desultory sort of way for at least five years, with no promising leads at all. Then, during a rare visit to the Renault Owners Club group on Twitbook, I spotted it lurking in an Northern Irish barn behind a Renault 12TS. The chap that posted the picture sent me the owner's phone number. He turned out to be a thoroughly good egg - and a Dacia pervert to boot. He agreed to sell it, and was even so good as to arrange transport to my door.

It promises to be a pretty easy resto project - far more so than the Sport in front of it in the queue.

Next, I think a Liberta should be imported. Girls will be impressed by its elegance and fiability...

liberta.jpg

Only driving this model you will find full satisfaction!

Sam

Oh Sam, that almost looks mundane compared to your usual fare. That C pillar curve looks 'propah shite' and reminds me of something but not sure what. You are however making me yearn for something eastern european/steel curtain-like. Swap ya something for a nice blue Daf 66. Ah, I see the problem with that. Damn.