Lada featured in Retro Scene Mag.

pandamonium

lowering = undriveable. I hate it when i want to buy a car then find its been lowered so much as to make it thoroughly unpleasant to drive. Personally i can see the appeal in slight lowering... but chassis destroyingly low to me just makes the car a nasty place to be.Like the moondiscs though!

Think the Lada was spotted by me (i mean it does stand out a bit) heading south on the A1 just north of Doncaster. It was inbetween the hundreds of tin snails that must have been returning from a national weekend or something.I believe there will have been a lot of waiting to be done shortly afterwards as there was about 5 miles of tailbacks after a car had broken down on a bridge and everyone was rubbernecking.It has to be said the Lada looked pretty damn cool though.

Correct! I'm home now. Lada was superb, covering about 850 miles this weekend! Did you spot my new wheels?Oh, and to all the haters - yes the car is going to be raised up a bit this weekend! Jamming the handbrake on by hitting the cable thingy on a speedbump was the last straw. :cry:

Did not spot the wheels, i was going too fast in the opposite direction. Car really stood out though.When i saw you i started banging on how i thought i had just seen a car from a forum i frequent. My passenger asked 'What car was it?' i think they expect me to say some exotic supercar and did look at me a bit weird when i said it was an totally rude uber lowered Lada estate.Had seen an Imp on a trailer about 30 seconds earlier so that was the second set of overly excited twittering she had to listen to in less than a minute from me.