grot spots

Mr_Bo11ox

Word up

Hey I was out 'n' about on sunday and i went past a class garage, check it aaaht:

Posted Image

loads of stuff lying about including a few 1950s/60s yankee pick up trucks, though mrs Bol was taken by a burgundy VP 1300 with the OAPTRONIC 'switchable' 4-speed automatic trans. It was allegedly for sale but had no price on it, also it looks like it had been restored to a level that was not bad, but no better than what i could probably do.

Round the corner was this SANDGLOW SUPA HOT HARD-WORKIN' HALF-TON HONEY:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I chatted the geezer up about it, he bought it for carting bits of old cars around in as his mrs was complaining about engine oil and damage in the boot of her fiesta. Needed a sill on it and someone has plated the load bay over the top of the normal corrugated bed floor, so thats probably in a bit of a state, but still a lovely way to get about. PLus, low gearing and no weight over the back = GR8 4 DRIFTIN DOWN 2 THE LOCAL MARKET GARDENERS' COLLECTIVE.

i went past a class garage, check it aaaht:

Cumulus Grey Mk2 with a snowberry white roof. Even has the bungs for the jack or is that just a hole where the bung should go? ;-)

mrs Bol was taken by a burgundy VP 1300

Any pics?