The Bikeshite Thread

warren t claim

Have you tried ordering from Fowlers mcs? Otherwise if it's Mikuni parts Allens Performance in Nottingham

Edit just checked 4.94 inc and in stock but the other is 18 something and back order only :(

Thanks. Unfortunately no joy from either of those.

I've been fancying a step through type of thing for a bit, however the Hondas seem to have got as bit pricey now... I've found a Suzuki FR70 locally for a good price however it doesn't have any docs or plates on it... is anyone able to wang the numbers through a trade hpi for me please? See if it's registerable again or not?

Cheers!

FAO Arthur Foxhake:

SPEARES OR REAPERS 2 x Mitos hanging out in the parts section, bit spendy for me but probably not bad value for what's there.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/cagiva-mito-x2-spares-or-repair/183093034780?hash=item2aa131ff1c:g:oJIAAOSw2r5akUXz

I would be all over them if i didn't have a holiday in a couple of weeks. Perfect, enough parts to make a good one and spare fairings for when i fall off it.

Thanks though.

I've been fancying a step through type of thing for a bit, however the Hondas seem to have got as bit pricey now... I've found a Suzuki FR70 locally for a good price however it doesn't have any docs or plates on it... is anyone able to wang the numbers through a trade hpi for me please? See if it's registerable again or not?

Cheers!

Riders Super Cub for sale for £499 over here:

http://c90club.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32524&start=20

Fancy a change ,and the c50lac has just passed the MOT,and just bought a 1980s yamaha LC, so thought i would see if there any interest on here

Bit early in the year to sell i know ,its not advertised anywhere else

Its a 2014 in red ,the faster colour with 4350 on the clock,think its kms not miles

Single long seat version

Ive had it from new and its been used regularly, never been dropped or damaged

Has a bit of light rust on the exhaust and chaincase ,i fitted a small bicycle front mud flap to keep the engine clean,i have acf50 coated it so the wheels are good ,been kept undercover when not used for the other 6 days a week.

Also sprayed a clear thin setting corrosion wax all underneath when it was new ,fitted a iridium plug i think after a year

Tappets recently checked ,frequent oil changes,i have noted when and mileage, it was changed not so long ago

Slightly bigger battery fitted

Runs and rides perfectly

Cant see any for sale to gauge a price so £599 or offers

I've got one and it's been no problem at all.

First air powered shitta

Filled it and it was 160 mile round trip to Gisborne

Got back towards home and flashy flashy ( oh fuck I'm still in the gorge and don't know how far back to town)

So in stead of 100-110 I was going - 55. :D

Only just made it found out ped has 2 gallon tank - I put 13 litres in it

Asked gadge at pez place how far was it from a landmark I'd stopped at to him

He said 20k at least and the light had been flash for about that

Fuck

post-4817-0-73479100-1520069115_thumb.jpg

Cheap step through you say?

£250 new, and a proper make not some rubbish.....

https://www.the2wc.co.uk/used-bikes.html (down at the bottom, autoshite says I can't use the image 'on this community') so here is a photo from elsewhere.

$_86.JPG

Slight issue that they aren't registered and the dealer has given up trying to do so.... but I'm sure where there is a will there is a way.

Cheap step through you say?

£250 new, and a proper make not some rubbish.....

https://www.the2wc.co.uk/used-bikes.html (down at the bottom, autoshite says I can't use the image 'on this community') so here is a photo from elsewhere.

$_86.JPG

Slight issue that they aren't registered and the dealer has given up trying to do so.... but I'm sure where there is a will there is a way.

They are all gone, someone bought the lot.  but on Bumtree there is 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-vehicles/field-bike-farm-bike-pit-bike.-yamaha-110cc-1997-as-new-zero-miles./1288043285

First air powered shitta

Filled it and it was 160 mile round trip to Gisborne

Got back towards home and flashy flashy ( oh fuck I'm still in the gorge and don't know how far back to town)

So in stead of 100-110 I was going - 55. :D

Only just made it found out ped has 2 gallon tank - I put 13 litres in it

Asked gadge at pez place how far was it from a landmark I'd stopped at to him

He said 20k at least and the light had been flash for about that

Fuck

Good to here you are still out there Scooter boy!

I'd messaged him about that earlier, have you found any issue with getting spares? I assume cub stuff should be adaptable - are the brakes the same?

I've never actually had to buy any new parts as yet but I believe the front brake shoes might be a different size?

I'm needing to replace my battery soon as it's not wanting to take a charge and is only holding 11.x V.

Looks like it's a YBL4-BS (sealed) type that's required as the vent from the breather pipe sticks out too far. The Rider's unit has no markings on it at all but it's lasted 4 years so can't really complain.

They still make this model and sell in the UK as a "Kayak" branded machine - I'm fairly sure the guy at minibikecraze would have brake shoes.

Too dear anyway... I wouldn't think risking more than £300 on one of those was a good idea.

Dunno, I'd go to £400/£500 for one in good nick - it wouldnt be a daily rider anyway, just a bit of fun. But Shiply quotes are pushing it past the £700 mark so thats a Nope from me.

Missus wants a new kitchen anyway so I think to remain in her good books I need to do that first.