My Alfa 33 for sale

Mr_Bo11ox

My Alfa 33 is going up for sale as other car activities (painting the Subaru) need an injection of cash. All the back story is here:

http://retrorides.proboards86.com/index ... 171&page=1

Its a very healthy example, in daily use. One owner from new till I got it. What bits of rot it had, have now been dug out and taken to the tip.

Posted Image

Its got 7 months ticket and 6 months tax. Price is £550ono, send us a PM or call 07800 902396 if you fancy taking it on for a bit.

Surely, though, he would break it (not necessarily deliberately...but on past history)? Something as lovely as this needs to be cherished.I reckon Retrogeezer should buy it, sack off his Mondeo, then have a brace of E-reg quality hatchbacks to choose from :wink:

Having briefly sat in this car, I can confirm that it is indeed lovely.I particularly liked the location of the drivers foot rest, which defies logic by not being next to the clutch.

Surely, though, he would break it (not necessarily deliberately...but on past history)? Something as lovely as this needs to be cherished.I reckon Retrogeezer should buy it, sack off his Mondeo, then have a brace of E-reg quality hatchbacks to choose from :wink:

hmmmm....just done 1000 miles in the last week in the mundaneo including two 300 mile trips to Mevagissy and back. The (much maligned) Mondeo did not miss a beat and I didn't even get a bad back after sitting in it for nearly 6 hours each way.It's the best £500 I have ever spent and I'd have another without question, I just wonder what else I will buy when something goes wrong that is not financially viable to fix.Anyway, free bump for B's Alfa, it took the drive from Crewe to the AS meet on a very wet Sunday in it's stride..