1991 Subaru 1.8 estate FS, 1-owner £250 ono SOLD!

Spottedlaurel

Also posted on OJC, had a chat with the very pleasant owner last night. Pic’s to come (I’ve posted it before in Spotted’s Spottings, if anyone can find them quicker than me please feel free to add to this post), it’s basically a red estate like MrBol’s, J-reg with 105k on the clock, one owner from new, 5 months tax and MoT. It’s located near Sudbury in Suffolk, genuine reason for sale. Looked sound as I recall. There’s an ex-Subaru dealers in the village where it would have been maintained, so should have been looked after well enough.I’m finding it very hard to resist this myself, if I could insure it as a classic I probably wouldn’t be posting it here! Factor in the tax value at £75 or so, allow a bit for the MoT left on it and the car is basically costing scrap value if you can negotiate a pound or two off the £250 asking price. Needs to be found a home within the next week or two otherwise the local garage will have a crack at selling it, and it won’t be so cheap then.PM me for contact details.

Shitting hell, how pointless do my last 6 months efforts seem now! I GIVE UP

Ah, but think of the satisfaction you'll get knowing it's survived due to your hard work. And yours was only £46.

Found the other pic's of it:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Out of curiosity, have either of the interested parties who I've given the number to made contact with the owner yet?

Bear in mind though Mr B, yours is the superior GL model so you'll get a digital clock or something.I do like this one though, as has been mentioned, the trims on these make all the difference!

Shitting hell, how pointless do my last 6 months efforts seem now! I GIVE UP

Ah, but think of the satisfaction you'll get knowing it's survived due to your hard work. And yours was only £46.

Posted Image

Out of curiosity, have either of the interested parties who I've given the number to made contact with the owner yet?

That looks so much like a Pug 505 from that angle!