Keef to reception please........

theres nothing worse than a car for sale with now price on it. Super - annoying!!

Oh I don't know: there's the folk that don't use their spill chicker. LOL!p.s. These seats in Reception aren't very comfortable. :-( Can we get some better ones? :-)

I fuggin hate 'zoo' and 'nuts'. Although I remember a picture of a scene VW that had been covered from top to bottom in pages of women chopped from those mags which did look very cool indeed and caused me to LOL somewhat.I find in the cases where no price is given, its almost always a waste of time even enquiring, as whatever offer you make, the seller will think 'well if he's offering X, someone else is bound to offer X + 15% soon enough so i'll hang on for the moment'Like these goons who say 'its not properly for sale i'm just gauging interest'..... IS IT FOR SALE FOOL! IF SO HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT!

Vehicle Registration Mark LKV57FMake RILEY Model OTHER CARS Transmission & fuel type MANUAL PETROLBody Type SALOON Colour BLUE AND WHITEDate of Liability 01 04 2008 Date of First Registration 01 03 1968 Year of Manufacture Not Available Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1275CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour BLUE LKV57F is NOT on the Motor Insurance Database todayNot taxed due to no insurance by the look of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...