Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

That Traction Avant is lovely. Looks like an early postwar Slough-built one - nice survivor.

Spotted this Barbara Cartland-edition Silver Spirit sulking in a Southsea side street yesterday......

attachicon.gifWP_20170912_13_05_32_Pro.jpg

It's there all the time, outside in all weathers in a not very nice street.

One's too many, ten's not enough!

Wow, I want that Lincoln. Before it ends up on the oval.

You're not a million miles from me are you? It's round the back of Bevios Valley. I hadn't walked round here for years but for some reason having eaten out Sunday afternoon we decided to go for a walk along the river between St Denys and Northam then came back this way to get back to the car in Portswood.

As you can see everything here looked abandoned, the pics were taken from what seemed to be the floor of a demolished building, and being a Sunday evening everything else round there was shut too but if you were to arrive during the week there may be more signs of life around. I can give you more detailed directions if you're serious.

Meanwhile half a mile from that spot this lunchtime.

post-20743-0-35172700-1505830111_thumb.jpg

You're not a million miles from me are you? It's round the back of Bevios Valley. I hadn't walked round here for years but for some reason having eaten out Sunday afternoon we decided to go for a walk along the river between St Denys and Northam then came back this way to get back to the car in Portswood.

As you can see everything here looked abandoned, the pics were taken from what seemed to be the floor of a demolished building, and being a Sunday evening everything else round there was shut too but if you were to arrive during the week there may be more signs of life around. I can give you more detailed directions if you're serious.

Meanwhile half a mile from that spot this lunchtime.

attachicon.gif20170919_135256.jpg

I know very roughly where you mean.

I'd love to have it but I'm at max capacity at the moment and funds are stretched doing the cars I've already got! Shame to see it left there to rot like that though.

I know very roughly where you mean.

I'd love to have it but I'm at max capacity at the moment and funds are stretched doing the cars I've already got! Shame to see it left there to rot like that though.

Yeah, I know the feeling there, though can't help feeling that however much space you had you would soon fill it and want more.