Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

No - I've not seen it before. I was checking out the local hipster joint the Blackbird Bakery and stumbled across it parking my bike. Looks like its been there a long time. There are some industrial units nearby and some flats so must belong to someome. Very rusty probably past saving. But if anyone is interested its just by Queens Road Station on the East London Line in luvelyjubbly Peckham.

I suspect that 404 is one of the several that are advertised occasionally on the green site buy a total nutcase. The pics usually show the cars covered by tarps so there is no way to judge the condition at all, and they're usually about 10 times the value of a rusty old Peugeot. He's had at least one DS for sale recently, too. I'm pretty sure they are Peckham or nearby.

I suspect that 404 is one of the several that are advertised occasionally on the green site buy a total nutcase. The pics usually show the cars covered by tarps so there is no way to judge the condition at all, and they're usually about 10 times the value of a rusty old Peugeot. He's had at least one DS for sale recently, too. I'm pretty sure they are Peckham or nearby.

That's the problem sometimes with offering to buy old stuff - overvalued so thats why they are where they are. Our local breakers had a 300zx in - picked up scrap from somewhere- I didn't ask how much because I knew they would ask crazy money.

A few from Lanzarote, I didn't get the chance to do hardcore shite spotting as I was working*. There's some shite on the roads there, I saw a sun faded Renault 9, plenty of Nissan Vanettes, SEAT Incas and old Datsun pickup and my colleague spotted an Opel GT, the one based on the Saturn Sky.

9b7528a58598d9cf57c79a11d85dda03.jpg

One of the few older Peugeots I saw.

8e24f20f966eeff418a4e34931f6f450.jpg

Ungainly Nissan Trade

f0bb180c9aa601f93556fe31e39d542d.jpg

7a489994054e15844f4473027ddd96c0.jpg

Fit the shittest headlights of any 90s car to a bus, why not?

I didn't realise you could still buy these deathtraps. To actually use one as a car for a disabled person is a special kind of brave. Thought the only use was to sell overpriced bad coffee.

post-4472-0-96048700-1537979508_thumb.jpg

Are the rear wheels supposed to be on the piss? Looks like a knackered trailer.

post-4472-0-59877900-1537979746_thumb.jpg