Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

Chod tastic trip to the chip shop tonight. Sadly I didn't get a picture of the very clean B reg Suzuki sj, but got these

post-5612-0-22470700-1533319607_thumb.jpg

Not really chod the lady but nice anyway

post-5612-0-25882300-1533319634_thumb.jpg

Saw the renner drive out of my estate

post-5612-0-17766300-1533319649_thumb.jpg

Love the cortina! I just abort remember them being about in this condition when I was very little in the early 90s

Chod tastic trip to the chip shop tonight. Sadly I didn't get a picture of the very clean B reg Suzuki sj, but got these

attachicon.gifIMG_20180803_184040.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20180803_184214.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20180803_184216.jpg

Love the cortina! I just abort remember them being about in this condition when I was very little in the early 90s

That R16 belongs to Ed Morley who has the beige Wolseley Six that appeared at Shitefest 16. It had been off the road since 1994 and was in the concours at FOTU a few weeks ago, where he won the best dressed award.

Oh and the Cortina is a Granada. Still nice though and it's done well to avoid the banger racers.

Just noticed the reg on the Landy too. GR12 for Pug 309 XUD.

attachicon.gifIMG_20180803_184040.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20180803_184214.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20180803_184216.jpg

You don't remember quite well enough, it's a Grananda!!

That LandRover is very old , I'm no rivet counter but I should think 49/50 , Scruf or someone will be along to put us right.

My "...?" spot from yesterday was a Ford Aerostar trundling around Milton Keynes.

Distinctly left field import choice!

There's one of those lives near me must get pic

Stuff seen today in northern France

Numerous Clio mk1s and meganes some c5s MK1 and 2 Laguna's and 3 safranes and 3 of then aixam square things old ones cos very square not rounded

Few 205s Few twingos I R upset no c15s saw millions at easter

Shonky L300 camper on autoroute and shonkiest smiley transit camper I've ever seen Italian reg

I took my daughter to a local town show/fair/carnival thing and they had a small car show out the back, unfortunately i still had my phone i was moaning about last time..

fxdl5e.jpg

jrtxyf.jpg

4t0hed.jpg

For some reason the rover p6, bubble car and austin1100 pictures didn't save

On the way home i spotted an open garage, with a dusty looking capri 280 inside, i remember going past it as a kid in my dads capri about 18/19 years ago it then dissapeared, so i fancy trying to get a picture if i have a chance to!

Also later that day, see a white capri laser but was at a busy roundabout so no pic

Ithen got a new phone and see this CF about an hour later

j5fhc6.jpg

This weekend we went to a local classic car show

This was in the car park

30hx15e.jpg

Heres a slightly better pic of the minor i posted before

20swyug.jpg

Heres the minor and husky from the show before

vditsg.jpg

1z1v6vl.jpg

And some of many! If anyone wants to see more then ill put them up

ka01th.jpg

29ws5ya.jpg

34q69nc.jpg

34gq2xf.jpg

2cs79li.jpg

15q3gvk.jpg

And ill finish on a rover, as im bored of typing

2uzw9z6.jpg

Edit. Forgot to add this.

28wgffc.jpg

Went to a steam fair. as always the more interesting* things are in the camping field:

post-4472-0-61151100-1533502132_thumb.jpg

Sadly I had a missus complaining constantly that there's nowhere to sit, so could only grab a quick snap while being dragged off site. Yes I really enjoyed driving 3 hours to get here for the 45 mins of looking around.

Couldn't believe it, but spent some time yesterday stuck behind a Bedford Midi based camper van.

I have to hope the driver was just scared it would fly apart if he touched the accelerator pedal...I was running out of years trying not to run into the back of it in the Merc!