Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

I'm going to put a placeholder here for when I finally manage to snap one (or both) of the Proton Impian taxis operating in Belfast... came out of the train station this morning, the metallic beige one was stopped at the lights outside. By the time I fumbled my gloves off and persuaded the phone's camera to open, it was away again... they've been giving me the runaround for nearly two years now. Best I ever managed was an out of focus snap of the blue one's back quarter panel last summer.

I'm going to put a placeholder here for when I finally manage to snap one (or both) of the Proton Impian taxis operating in Belfast...

If they want to put a third one back on the road, there's another that's been lying around near me. They'll have to trailer it back over the water, though.

If they want to put a third one back on the road, there's another that's been lying around near me. They'll have to trailer it back over the water, though.

Not this one, perchance? Might be worth it, for serious shite points...

post-17915-0-39650500-1516979081_thumb.jpg

However, I shall pass that information on to CrustyShite Cabs Ltd, or whoever is mad/stingey enough to be running these... can't be any less than ten years old now, so they're fortunate NI has no age ceilings on its taxis (see also - the heroically battered wob-filled, Nissan-engined FX4s on N and P-prefix plates still plying for trade outside the City Hall in Belfast, with the vinyl advertising wraps seemingly the only thing holding them together).

Funnily enough, after looking at one in person, I didn't like it as much as I thought. Surprised myself. I'd much prefer a Dolomite.

Supposed to have been looking at some today but aborted it as wasn't feeling the best over the last few days.

I think that’s the late oldford’s. If so it’s now owned by a girl that posted on here briefly that also has two Cortinas. Saw her posting about it on a Facebook group somewhere.

What happened to her?

A couple from the Southend area, I know we have a few other local shiters who will probably know what's under the cover, as it's still there but now uncovered, any one else recognise it (I hope it's the same car anyway!). Was going to get a proper photo but an elderly lady was coming out of the house and I didn't want to cause alarm.

post-3301-0-77301500-1517352310_thumb.jpg

post-3301-0-20445500-1517349836_thumb.jpg