Cheap '97 Megane anyone? Loads of MOT,taxed,running. SOLD!

Cavcraft

I know, it's mad isn't it? Must be national 'offload your French shite' month or something :lol: I've no idea if the other wing is plastic or metal tbh but will have a look tomorrow.Meanwhile if you want to imagine it's the incredibly rare metal winged, pre-plastic panelled version, and therefore worth it's weight in catalytic convertors, then please feel free to do so.

hi cavette , were you a little closer it would be of interest to me (how did you guess ) as may need a replacement for my F6 van :( FYI only scenic type meganes (and later clios ) had the plastic wings 20 yrs ago when people were trying to give me 14s 18s and 20s etc in similiar condition there was a similar lack of interest best keep it for a while until RENOMAD decides he cant find one :wink:

I'd sit on it a while tbh but time/space/money against me. I'm sure if it were K-sealed and someone got a train or lift up then 'accidentally' called the AA or RAC out and 'accidentally' told them it was their car and the headgasket has gone, they'd bring it back for you :wink: