Shite in miniature

MrRegieRitmo

Little Lobster shite update for you. Despite assurances from those 'in the know' that the ex part work products would be a bit scarce this year, so far there have been loads.

Started off with this Renault Alpine collection by Eligor which is pretty nice. Then more of the Altaya stuff landed. Mainly a collection of classic French cars but including this shite icon. Also had a load of part work bikes turn up too.

In other news, went to a trade show t'other day to see some of this years releases. Of interest to shiteists might be a Mk3 Capri in 1/18 scale by Norev as well as 1/18 Clio Williams. Oxford Diecast have a load of Top Gear challenge cars due out towards the back end of the year - Herald, Hi Lux and Transporter 'boats' plus Panda, MGF and Saab/Alfa stretch Limos which are surprisingly good.

Finally, if any 'shiters happen to be going to Ultimate Dubs show at Telford this weekend, come and say hello. We'll be the stand with the plastic lobster on the top :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

On another note, a chap at work is looking for a model of a silver BMW M coupe (E36/8 1998-2002) with a black interior. He sold such a car to pay for his wedding an now drives a focus.Any ideas anyone...

Are we talking 3 Series here... or Z3 M coupe? I assume you want it in 1/43?Minichamps do M3s and Schuco did a Z3 M coupe....whether you'll find one in silver & black though is another matter! :?:

need pics of volvo in the volvo :lol:

Not yet mate, maybe next month. Or never. It depends.My Amazon in the Amazon, I can do that for you.

i had one of those as part of a porsche mag collection, tbh i only got the burago's with the intention of cutting them into panels :oops: doors, bonnets, boots, for the yard, i'm just waiting on santa still to bring me a dremel :lol:

I have an IXO PV544 that might be your bag - the case top's shot to pieces and it's missing a foglight and door mirror, but other than that it's tip top and 1:43 scale.

is that one of these

Posted Image

tbh i'm always intrested in models, its only the prices that scare me :lol:

@tayne, you want it restoring :lol:

It is, but mine's the black and white Safari model.

Posted Image

Imagine it with one missing foglight, no passenger door mirror, a different plinth and a mullered case top. It seems like IXO and Altaya produced versions of it, but the model itself is the same. I'd be after a fiver plus a couple of quid postage for it, as it doesn't really fit in with the rest of my stuff. What do you think?