Shite in miniature

MrRegieRitmo

I got a pretty nice Ritmo through the post today, and a 99% mint beige Corgi Renault 11 yesterday. Pics if anyone wants.Hey is there any chance that those russian partwork cars will become availible here? Id love a Polonez and a Zastava.Any sign of the Nova and Talbot Sunbeam from corgi yet?

Hey is there any chance that those russian partwork cars will become availible here? Id love a Polonez and a Zastava.

Doubt they will tbh. You never know though...

Any sign of the Nova and Talbot Sunbeam from corgi yet?

In short, no! Just had some new Corgi today - Mk3 Cortina in Green with white roof and Jaguar XJ6 in a sort of blue. Will be on eBay over the weekend.

Just took some (poor) pictures.

The 11 is an oddity in the corgi range of that time, they usually did all the cars in red, but this looks so much better. Didnt they do a TXE as well, did it have some electrical features?

Posted Image

And this partwork Ritmo is pretty good, a basic Norev model maybe, but still good.

Posted Image

supercar is a MCA Centenaire, never heard of one lol

must be a rare beast ???

Posted Image

The MCA Centenaire was built to mark the 100 year anniversary of the Car Club of Monaco, MCA stands for Monte Carlo Automobile. 100 MCA Centenaires were intended to be produced but in the end only 5 were made, one red, one black, one white and two blue, coming in either coupe or targa form.

Power for the MCA Centenaire came from a mid-mounted Lamborghini V12 from the Countach.

Later, MCA was sold to Russian manufacturing company MIG, who submitted the 'MIG' Centenaire to the 1993 Le Mans 24 Hour Race, but the car failed to qualify and was consigned to the history books.

1989 MCA Centenaire Specifications - Specs

engine 60 Degree Lamborgini V12

position Mid Longitudinal

aspiration Natural

displacement 5167 cc / 315.3 cu in

power 339.3 kw / 455 bhp @ 7000 rpm

hp per litre 88.06 bhp per litre

body / frame Carbon Fibre Monocoque

Max speed 217 mph

^ A fair amount of HPI stuff has been in TK Maxx for anywhere between £8-£15 of late. As you say it normally sells for around £30-£40 which was reasonably fair considering the quality. Whoever decided that they'd dump loads of stock into TK Maxx kinda killed the market though hence why I'm not ordering any new HPI stuff at the moment :roll:

^ A fair amount of HPI stuff has been in TK Maxx for anywhere between £8-£15 of late.

As you say it normally sells for around £30-£40 which was reasonably fair considering the quality. Whoever decided that they'd dump loads of stock into TK Maxx kinda killed the market though hence why I'm not ordering any new HPI stuff at the moment :roll:

Havent seen them in the Basingstoke one, they were stocking 1/43rd Nissan Picnics at one point but I didnt ever buy one.

They have a hilarious stock of shoes however.

I really must get to that toyfair at my old school sometime, Id stick out like a sorethumb though.

Just won one of these on ebay for a miniscule amount:

Posted Image