Shite in miniature

MrRegieRitmo

Right, just had details of Minichamps new announcements for Q4 2009 - which probably means early - mid 2010. New stuff in 1/43 includes

Volvo Amazon 4dr in Grey

*fouls self*

Can I pre order? :)

But of course!!

I'll let you know when we get an actual delivery date!

No :( Can get any number of the rest of the range but they are sold out everywhere. Actually, one supplier has a box of them which is already 'sold' to some shop or other. However, said shop hasn't paid / collected so if they don't then they are mine :twisted:

My model of choice when i was kiddo in Scotland was Majorette...i really liked the French perspective...

I added to the Tonka collection substantially this weekend...i happily paid $30 for three big quarry trucks..

to add to the red Jeep...the pit-bull chewed up Hot Rod...the car transporter and the three mini sheep trucks...

Posted Image

Congrats Pog, consider yourself converted! :D I haven't seen those Tonka things for years, especially the large dumper things. I was never sure about the small lorries, looking like they were based on something from the future therefore I couldn't relate to them being someone that really appreciates detail & accuracy.

I haven't seen those Tonka things for years, especially the large dumper things. I was never sure about the small lorries, looking like they were based on something from the future therefore I couldn't relate to them being someone that really appreciates detail & accuracy.

Tonka stuff is coming back out it seems. Maisto owns the rights to the Tonka brand and is bringing the brand back based on the original designs apparently

Some of the Hidden Treasure stuff is available, some of it long since gone - A35 & Dolomite are still available, Marina, Allegro and Minor under CPT are long since out of stock which is a pity.I'll sort a price out for that tonight and send you a PM...

yeh some of the hidden treasures really did go quickly.I have the Transit, Marina, Regal van and the Morris 1800.Hadnt seen the 1800 for ages, i only remembered theyd made it when i spotted it!The granada is another one which rarely appears on ebay now. I want the Stag:(

This Avenger Tiger looks a good place to start.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vanguards-HILLMAN ... 0354447099Also, are the 'hidden treasures' range still available?

Shame they don't do a yellow one without all the racing stickers on or as a MkI with the single headlights as on the front of the current PC mag 8) I think I've got all of the Hidden Treasures range bar that Minor & the Vauxhall Victor