Shite in miniature

MrRegieRitmo

i try not to let the girls play with them, but the misses don't listen and lets them so they have moved upwards... sa you can see the house is a mess :lol:

like so...

Posted Image

i still have these too.. :oops:

1:18 Golf GTI Mk1 and Mk5 i also have a 1:18 Michlin VW Type 2 Split Van

Posted Image

Solid beetle is actually pewter..

Posted Image

little blue wired up car is in fact a mk1 golf but has mk2 rear lights :?

Posted Image

count the mk1 love

Posted Image

Is that 1/18 MkI Golf a Solido? If so I have it in black

Who makes the little orange & blue Splitties?

Ah so you do have the Solido & an Auto Pilen Scirocco (black with decals & the light metallic green one)

Who makes that light metallic green 1/43 Golf next to the 411?

Minichamps still haven't churned out their MkI Golf models yet!

yes the mk1 is a Solido :)blue and orange splits are pârt of a 10 set of buses, vans and beetles made by a company called realtoy in china :lol: sciroccos - yellow minichamp, black (race graphics) is solido, green scirocco is spanish with Pilen S.A stamped underneigth, mk2 is conrad :)yellow mk2 5dr golf (melted on the dash of my mk2 golf gtd :oops: ) made by schabak

Lobster, does anyone do a 4 door Amazon? Most of the Minichamps stuff seems to be the 2 doors.How much would you ask for the 1:18 Amazon police car?Can you get me the 1:43 Lumnyo silver Piazza?Aarrrrgh. Still not sold the 605 yet.

Now I don't suppose you can help me and a mate of mine..........I'm looking for a large scale E30 that is NOT an M3. I do have a Jap kit that I bought in 88 that takes two AA batteries in the rear and has a number plate like M BW 323 - which is nice as I have a 323. But I would like a proper looking E30 in a larger scale. Did anyone ever make one?For my mate, he is looking for a larger scale Ren 14 Mk2. Having read through this thread tonight I have found that IXO did/do one but is it a Mk2 and if so where can he get one?TIA

Even when at the musuem in Munich last month they didn't know of one or indeed have ANY E30 in the shop or even on display. :shock::shock: Let's face it they didn't make a lot of the real thing did they!Seems like I may have to keep searching and hoping...

Only standard E30s are in 1/43

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-BMW-3-Series ... tsupported

Touring

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-MINICHAMPS1- ... tsupported

Likewise only phase 2 R14 model available thus far is this one in 1/43;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1980-RENAULT-14-G ... tsupported

Does your friend have a 1/1 scale one?

:D

does it look like this?

Posted Image

i try not to let the girls play with them, but the misses don't listen and lets them so they have moved upwards... sa you can see the house is a mess :lol:

like so...

Posted Image

Hey VW, love that your shelves look like they're supported by Haynes manuals 8)

Only standard E30s are in 1/43

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-BMW-3-Series ... tsupported

Touring

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-MINICHAMPS1- ... tsupported

Likewise only phase 2 R14 model available thus far is this one in 1/43;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1980-RENAULT-14-G ... tsupported

does it look like this?

Posted Image

Funny you should show that pic - indeed it is the very same. One owner from new and still roadworthy.

Thanks for the links.

PS where did you pull the pic from as the only place I know it has been posted is on a French R14 forum?

Hey is your R-14 owning friend from Edinburgh too? I notice the Ayrshire registration? I really like that - I'll keep my eyes peeled for it around!Corgi did do a 1/36 scale E30 in the 80s. Its not an M3, but had a front spoiler and an opening sunroof. The bonnet even opened in the same strange way that BMW ones did back then!

does it look like this?

Posted Image

Funny you should show that pic - indeed it is the very same. One owner from new and still roadworthy.

Thanks for the links.

PS where did you pull the pic from as the only place I know it has been posted is on a French R14 forum?

I had communications with Kenneth a few months ago. It started when something I had been watching on eBay, an R14 part, had been bought by him, so I sent him a message out of interest enquiring whether he was a fellow R14 owner (there aren't many of us about!). Turns out he was, we exchanged some e-mails, pictures of our cars etc. I told him about this site too, has he any plans to sign up himself? You must be the friend he mentioned who had been posting up pictures of his car on forums for him?

:)

Lobster, does anyone do a 4 door Amazon? Most of the Minichamps stuff seems to be the 2 doors..

Only the Minichamps one that Regie linked to as far as we know. That came out late last year, we are out of stock now but you do still find them kicking about ebay and the odd toy fair.

Now I don't suppose you can help me and a mate of mine..........I'm looking for a large scale E30 that is NOT an M3. I do have a Jap kit that I bought in 88 that takes two AA batteries in the rear and has a number plate like M BW 323 - which is nice as I have a 323. But I would like a proper looking E30 in a larger scale. Did anyone ever make one?

No, wish they did as they would sell very well :wink: There are plenty of 1/43 E30 variants but nothing at all in 1/18 which is odd really.

For my mate, he is looking for a larger scale Ren 14 Mk2. Having read through this thread tonight I have found that IXO did/do one but is it a Mk2 and if so where can he get one?TIA

As linked by Regie above, we only have 1/43 R14s in stock. There was a 1/24 scale by (I think) Burago many many years ago but that will be all but impossible to find now I guess. None produced in 1/18, not many R14 models produced generally really.

Lobster, does anyone do a 4 door Amazon? Most of the Minichamps stuff seems to be the 2 doors..

Only the Minichamps one that Regie linked to as far as we know. That came out late last year, we are out of stock now but you do still find them kicking about ebay and the odd toy fair.
Is that the first 4 door version Minichamps have done?

Lobster, does anyone do a 4 door Amazon? Most of the Minichamps stuff seems to be the 2 doors.Is that the first 4 door version Minichamps have done?

As far as I know, yes. So they will probably reissue it in different colours at some point.