NEWb sayin Hello...

RichieA

Alrite all,

Uncle Salvia pointed me here, i work with him and I drive a '92 'rocco.

Love my dubs and all things retro! i'll get some spots up as soon as! there's quite a few around here :D!

anyways my 'rocco:

Posted Image

Plans for it include: wider wheels, remove the rub-strips, and "finish" Painting the bonnet some barsteward keyed it :evil:! other than that maybe some engine mods when cash allows :P

Your passenger certainly appears to be enjoying himself - a pint of what he's been drinking please.....

yeh i think it was the fact we had to reverse and pretend we were driving into the meet for the photographer! or that i'd just taken two trips round the roundabout :P.

• 2 weeks later...

Kungfu university, the best kungfu teaching website. And many kungfu masters have joined our team. Masters from different kungfu families will teach you face to face, hand by hand. Here you can learn the real kungfu, different kungfu parties' kungfu in the world. To be a master. Come on! Only $360, you can enjoy the mysterious kungfu.www.kungfuuniversity.com

Kungfuuniversity has it's site blocked! Must be some sort of ninja move on Google's part to block that. Perhaps it gave it a few kicks to the head first. Maybe Google bought some shite car off ebay, dropped it from 40' onto kungfuuniversity's owner then did a massive 'Ooooooooowwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee' martial art type noise. Who knows....but spam is not big or clever.......it's just SHITE!